Excitement anyone?

Forum: Digital Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Digital Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What are you and your family doing this weekend? Anything exciting?

We actually have nothing "planned" this weekend. We are usually do "something" every weekend...hence no time to do any scrapping until about Sunday evening. lol I think this is actually the last weekend we won't be doing something big on either Friday night, Saturday or both... then DH works every Sunday

What about you guys? Will you get to scrap much?

Mommy to Briana - 10, Laura - 9, Kainan - 8, Sara - 6 1/2 , Andrew - 4 1/2 and Nathan - 2

I Love Yoli ! Ask Me Why!!!

September 20th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
I had a pampered chef party today, tomorrow is church and a confirmation party afterwards. Thats all

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

September 21st, 2008, 07:40 AM
candacesoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yesterday we went to the county fair and today we should do some work around the house. I do plan to do at least 2 LOs as well.

September 21st, 2008, 12:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No plans for the weekend..just usually spend time at home with dh.. I got to scrap last night before shutting off computer to go eat dinner & spend time with dh.. I want to try and get another lo done today but we will see.

September 21st, 2008, 12:38 PM
MrsStuartD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're having our first "doing nothing" weekend in over 2 years. It's been beautiful! We've played video
games, played with the kids, watched TV and were just together as a family. Today I thought Sunday school and cleaned the house and tonight I plan on doing a little scrapping.

Thanks Nicole (MommaDucks) for my new & awesome siggy.
September 21st, 2008, 01:24 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are having a busy weekend! Yesterday DS had swimming lessons, and DD and I went to watch. Then we all went to an apple orchard for a DH work function. Last night we dropped DS off with his aunt and had a dinner out with some friends who were visiting from out of town. Today was Church, I did some grocery shopping, and now I'm trying to get the house ready for a dinner - we're having DH's brother and his family over in the backyard. Probably one of the last nice weekend evenings of the year. I haven't been able to scrap at all this weekend but hopefully tonight after the kids go to bed I'll have some motivation/ time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search