GTKY

Forum: Digital Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Digital Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2008, 06:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Getting To Know You

Your favorite childhood movie/tv show:

Your favorite movie/tv show now:

If you could be invisible for a day, where would you go and why?:

If you could take a power from a super hero, what power would you take and from which super hero?:

Mommy to Briana - 10, Laura - 9, Kainan - 8, Sara - 6 1/2 , Andrew - 4 1/2 and Nathan - 2

I Love Yoli ! Ask Me Why!!!

September 22nd, 2008, 07:06 AM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Growing Pains

Gray's Anatomy

Hmmm I guess I'd go be with DH at work. It would be fun to spend a day with him at work and see him in that capacity. But I wouldn't go otherwise other than to just pop in, I'd just get in the way and be too distracting.

If you could take a power from a super hero, what power would you take and from which super hero?:
I guess I'd taking flying from Superman, it would be a cheaper way to get somewhere, and more fun!

September 22nd, 2008, 10:08 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
movie: Alice in Wonderland tv show: didn't watch enough tv to really form a favorite, but I watched a lot of PBS since we only had basic channels
movie: Juno (reminds me of me when I was pregnant with Zach) tv show: still don't watch much tv
my mom's. i know she constantly gossips about me and my siblings when we aren't around and I want to hear what she says because when people meet me they always seem to act weird. plus I want to see how she is with Ryan. (what can I say, I'm paranoid.)
hmmmm... can it be the mom from Incredibles? I love the scene of her grabbing her kids and having her arms get stretched around the table when the kids dive under it to keep fighting
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
September 23rd, 2008, 12:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Disney movies when I was a kid, and Xfiles when I was a teenager(still watch all the now too!)

I have a lot of favorite shows.. CSI, Boston Legal, First 48, 48 hours mystery, Xfiles, Cold case, America's got talent, Amazing Race, Criminal minds, Hells Kitchen, Top Chef, ER, 2 1/2 men...

??

??

September 24th, 2008, 11:31 AM
mighttyjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mighttyjomomma
Your favorite childhood movie/tv show: When I was a kid I loooved Disney Movies! Ok, I still do!

Your favorite movie/tv show now: House and Burn Notice

If you could be invisible for a day, where would you go and why?: Follow my daughter around at school.

If you could take a power from a super hero, what power would you take and from which super hero?: I would looove to fly! So umm... I guess Superman?

September 24th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy

I really enjoyed watching Punky Brewster. I also like Little House on the Prairie

Movie: Hook w/Robin Williams and Julia Roberts
TV: Project Runway, Heroes, Charmed

I think I would want to stay home on a Friday and see what DH and the kids do while I'm gone lol
But, then again, going to an amusement park and cutting to the front of the line and sitting where ever I want
would be really fun too!.. and free!

I think Superman's ability to see through things would be great

Mommy to Briana - 10, Laura - 9, Kainan - 8, Sara - 6 1/2 , Andrew - 4 1/2 and Nathan - 2

I Love Yoli ! Ask Me Why!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search