Yay for Scrappers Block!

Forum: Digital Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Digital Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 25th, 2008, 01:13 PM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
Okay, I mentioned how I was unhappy with the newest CT I joined, and you all also know I've had horrible scrappers block. Well... the designer sent me an email telling me she would have to have me leave her CT because
Quote:
I need constant people as i'm starting as designer and you seemed to busy to me.[/b]
yay! Instead of thinking of a nice way to tell her to, um, shove it and her pickiness, she asked me to leave first!!! How awesome is that! I told one of the other designers about how that one was and sent her a copy of the email, and she said yeah I might be busy, but she's never had a problem with me not turning in pages, that she thinks the lady just wanted to remove me from her team without saying something like she decided oops nevermind I don't like your pages.
But hey I don't mind, it saves me the trouble of "breaking up" with her!

edited to add: I hadn't completed my pages with this lady's newest kit because of my block, and the designer had told me OK, but she's using this as her excuse to rid herself of me and my "not right" pages.
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
September 25th, 2008, 02:47 PM
MrsStuartD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds good all around! Glad it worked out for you.

Thanks Nicole (MommaDucks) for my new & awesome siggy.
September 25th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Still think the whole situation is just sooo odd!
Glad to hear it all worked out though!
I am totally curious, are you going to tell us now who it was?!?

September 25th, 2008, 03:26 PM
candacesoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it's incredibly weird too. I've never heard of a designer acting like that. She must have some serious issues. Major control freak , that's for sure. Plus...how can she not like your pages? You are extremely talented....everyone knows it! Anyway...I'm glad it worked out in the end but sorry you had to deal it to start with.

September 25th, 2008, 03:36 PM
no i won't say who. that would be rude. However, should I hear of one of you applying for her CT I'll drop you a PM.
I think she was so weird about it because she just started saling her stuff, as in she just went from free to not free, and I guess she thought that way was the only way people would like her stuff enough to buy it.

she probably just doesn't know any better yet, or just doesn't know how a CT works, that its there to show all the possibilities of your product.
September 25th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
hmm I didn't hear the whole story as I have been scarse the last few days, but that sounds extremely weird. Trish your pages are probably one of the best around so I don't see how she could not like them even if they are not her style per se. Weird

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

September 26th, 2008, 05:40 AM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
LOL...well it's good that you're rid of her! I still want to know who too!!!!
September 26th, 2008, 11:27 AM
mighttyjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mighttyjomomma
I love your pages Trish, I wouldn't even sweat it. I'm like everyone else though and want to know who it is!!! Can't we get a private forum for stuff like that?!

September 27th, 2008, 12:25 PM
no i won't say who! her stuff is really great, and other than her pickiness she is nice. like i said it could just be because it is her first ct, so i'd hate to turn people off her.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search