Kaytee? Spill it! How was the concert?!

Forum: Digital Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Digital Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
hey! How was the New Kids concert last night!? I really hope you had fun!

Mommy to Briana - 10, Laura - 9, Kainan - 8, Sara - 6 1/2 , Andrew - 4 1/2 and Nathan - 2

I Love Yoli ! Ask Me Why!!!

October 20th, 2008, 05:08 PM
MrsStuartD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're waiting over here LOL. Hope you had a great time even though you still are a dork You know we love ya!

Thanks Nicole (MommaDucks) for my new & awesome siggy.
October 21st, 2008, 06:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm a dork too! I have to say, I've Youtube'd them to see them again. Love that they're back.
Does anyone remember when they changed their name to NKOTB? they tried to make a comeback then....that wasn't the right time, or they really didn't have anything good. but I love their song "single" (is that the name of it?)

Mommy to Briana - 10, Laura - 9, Kainan - 8, Sara - 6 1/2 , Andrew - 4 1/2 and Nathan - 2

October 21st, 2008, 07:07 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
dorks.
i'm too young to have gone through the nkotb phase (thank god) i wasn't born till 87 so i missed all that "wondrous" junk.
i'm waiting to know how awesome the concert was too.
mom of: Zach (9), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
October 23rd, 2008, 08:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Kaytee, are you there? Did you decide to go on the road with NKOTB ??? lol

October 24th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
lol sorry didn't see the thread!! I wish I was on the road with them. Need to hop in the baby daddy bus! (That's Donnie and Danny's bus for those that don't know!) lol
So lets see the run down of the night summed up into one sentence... The best night of my freaking life!!!!!!!! It was so awesome!
Went to church that morning, left as soon as I finished teaching Sunday School. (usually go to the service after that, but well... God gets it lol.
Took Nichole to my friends house (she had a great time.)
Went to my friends house that was going with me. Changed into my Face Time shirt. ( what they say when they want to meet the fans ). Got to the concert place around 12:30. Found their buses. (well the crews buses as it turns out). Almost met Joey and his wife and son outside, but we missed them by about 100 feet. Very sad!! Stayed there till about 4, went to lunch, came back and walked around. They had radio stations out playing their new CD, and cut outs of them, it was too funny! Went in at 6:45.
Some lady opened up for them, she was pretty good. Then Natasha Bedingtfield opened. She was great. New kids came on and sang for an unbelievable 2 1/2 hours that felt more like 30 min utes. They were fabulous!! They can dance much better then they did back in the day. Not so cheesy anymore lol.
I screamed so much as did the entire place. They told us later (next day) that it was the craziest, loudest crowd the venue had ever seen. The place was sold out!!
After the show we went back to the buses. Joey came out and waved to all of us (about 50 people). My poor husband was on the phone when it happened. I called to let him know what we were doing , and all the poor man hears is me scream "OH MY GOD IT'S JOEY" and lots of schriking!! lol I think he said something about letting me go, but I hung up the phone by then. lmao.
We stuck around till all their buses had left.
So didn't get to meet them, but I will. If they tour again (rumor has it they will) then we will get 5* passes which gives you the meet and greet with them.
wow still realing from the show, it was truly amazing. Here is the first page I have done with them

oh and yes their new one is Single. Its number 1-2 on VH1, it keeps moving lol

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

October 24th, 2008, 11:51 AM
MrsStuartD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad you had a great time! Sounds like a complete blast!

Thanks Nicole (MommaDucks) for my new & awesome siggy.
October 25th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That sounds great! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself so much

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search