Money!

Forum: Digital Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Digital Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2010, 07:32 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
How has digi scrapping affected your finanaces?
Is you DH/SO aware of all your purchases and how much you spend?
Have y'all ever gotten into an argument about it?
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
December 30th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Kit Kat's Avatar Photoshop Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to Kit Kat
How has digi scrapping affected your finanaces? it hasn't
Is you DH/SO aware of all your purchases and how much you spend? yes......I only spend what I make selling @ESS,.
Have y'all ever gotten into an argument about it? nope

December 30th, 2010, 08:22 AM
goingonfive's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How has digi scrapping affected your finances? I don't think it has...if I don't have the money...I don't buy stuff!!!

Is you DH/SO aware of all your purchases and how much you spend? I guess....I don't ask him if I can buy thing but I also don't hide my purchases. He usually checks the bank account every few days and he can see if there is a purchase from SSD or not!!

Have y'all ever gotten into an argument about it? Nope

December 30th, 2010, 08:38 AM
AprilJanellieBellie's Avatar Keepin Busy
It hasnt, I usually don't buy things unless he knows about it. We don't argue about it because his hobbies are way more expensive.
December 30th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Sugar Pie Scraps's Avatar Landen's Mommy
How has digi scrapping affected your finanaces? It hasn't
Is you DH/SO aware of all your purchases and how much you spend? No not really, I usually only spend what I make from designing
Have y'all ever gotten into an argument about it? No

December 30th, 2010, 10:49 AM
alilangel7's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How has digi scrapping affected your finanaces? It hasn't.
Is you DH/SO aware of all your purchases and how much you spend? Usually, unless I use a giftcard, he doesn't know the exact amount, but knows what the gift card is for and that I am planning on spending it on supplies.
Have y'all ever gotten into an argument about it? Nope, the most I spend is $25 or so, and he can spend that going to lunch, so he doesn't complain.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my beautiful siggy!

December 30th, 2010, 01:35 PM
.adi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Pie Scraps View Post
How has digi scrapping affected your finanaces? It hasn't
Is you DH/SO aware of all your purchases and how much you spend? No not really, I usually only spend what I make from designing
Have y'all ever gotten into an argument about it? No
December 30th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Wife and Momma
How has digi scrapping affected your finanaces? it hasn't, I put away a certain amount to get kits
Is you DH/SO aware of all your purchases and how much you spend? Yes, he gives me the money to use for them lol
Have y'all ever gotten into an argument about it? Oh ya specially if I get the 5$ kits, he likes me to get the $1-$2 & $3 ones so then I can get a bunch more..

December 30th, 2010, 06:01 PM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
How has digi scrapping affected your finanaces? It hasn't really, I mainly just use my Shabby Princess money for it now, plus if he has a good commission week he'll give me a little extra
Is you DH/SO aware of all your purchases and how much you spend? Yeah, he checks the back account every single morning, and sometimes when he gets home from work too.
Have y'all ever gotten into an argument about it? When we had our credit card... yes, because I could purchase things without him noticing, but we haven't had it for like a year now.
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
December 30th, 2010, 06:15 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How has digi scrapping affected your finanaces? Not much
Is you DH/SO aware of all your purchases and how much you spend? Not really, he trusts me. He supports my hobby because he knows it's a creative outlet and he likes how I document our memories.
Have y'all ever gotten into an argument about it? No, not since switching to digi. When he made less and I spent considerably more on paper supplies than I do now on digi he made comments once in awhile.

December 30th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How has digi scrapping affected your finanaces? its eaten some of my money, yes--esp when it comes to new programs and hardware
Is you DH/SO aware of all your purchases and how much you spend? nope
Have y'all ever gotten into an argument about it? nope, he's blissfully ignorant
December 30th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Jill0924's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jill0924
It hasen't effected finances, I am pretty careful with money and try to only spend small amounts and only when I know there is a little extra. We each have a budget for hobbies and that is all I spend (includes paper, ink, etc..)

He is aware of what I spend....alot of the paper and ink supplies have been gifts for Birthday and Christmas so that helps the money issue (and makes it easy for him to shop for me LOL)

We haven't argued over what I spend, but we discussed how to budget money for each of our hobbies and found a way to make sure we both get to enjoy creative outlets.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search