Sleep?

Forum: Digital Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Digital Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2011, 06:26 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
Does your child(ren) sleep with you?
At what age is too big to sleep (even just napping) with parents?
mom of: Zach (9), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
January 4th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Kit Kat's Avatar Photoshop Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to Kit Kat
Does your child(ren) sleep with you? not anymore.....Bells actually just started sleeping in her own room a few weeks ago
At what age is too big to sleep (even just napping) with parents? never! Srsly.....dunno.

January 4th, 2011, 09:25 AM
AprilJanellieBellie's Avatar Keepin Busy
My kids have never slept with me, unless they weren't feeling well. Heck if they want to cuddle with me when their 20 I'll be happy. Lol.
January 4th, 2011, 10:12 AM
alilangel7's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mckenzie has been sleeping with us lately, but she has been very sick. I like her to start in her room, but since I don't do well in the middle of night, she often ends up in our bed if she wakes up. Usually that isn't until I have to wake up for work anyway!

I was always very against children sleeping in their parents bed, but it makes my life easier, so it happens now.

I am not sure what age we think it shouldn't happen anymore. I have decided to not pre-judge when it should stop since it never seems to follow the plan anyway!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my beautiful siggy!

January 4th, 2011, 12:11 PM
JMC1988's Avatar * I <3 Jane Austen *
Send a message via Yahoo to JMC1988
Not that I have kids to really say, but I still occasionally nap / sleep in bed with my mother. If I can't sleep, her bed always helps me fall asleep. Maybe, its the feeling of safety? IDK.

I wouldn't care how long my kids wanted to sleep in bed with me, so long as they sleep in their rooms most of the time

January 4th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Wife and Momma
Does your child(ren) sleep with you?Yep Owen sleeps with me on the couch for Nap time and with us for Bedtime since birth, he sometimes falls asleep in his playpen but if he wakes up He FREAKS!

At what age is too big to sleep (even just napping) with parents? Donno either so I'd say Never

January 4th, 2011, 05:56 PM
misfitinmn's Avatar little miss needs a nap
Send a message via AIM to misfitinmn
Nope, Ben has never slept with us since he was a tiny infant. He's way too busy and light of a sleeper, every noise or movement would wake him up AND he was the NOISIEST little infant ever. So we moved him to his crib in his room at 6 weeks and there he has slept ever since.

I'm not AGAINST co-sleeping, just didn't work for us at all.

many thanks to trish for this cutest of siggies!
January 4th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Elizabeth still sleeps with us. I hope to transition her to her own room one day, but I'm not real concerned. I don't think you're really ever too old. My sister bunked in with my mom for EVER and still does when anyone else stays at the house (so they can have her bed.)

January 5th, 2011, 05:56 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
Not anymore. Zach did from the time he was born until Ryan was born. Then Ryan refused to as an infant, but then from 1 to 3 years he would sleep with whoever he could get into bed with, us or Zach. Belly did until she became mobile, after that it wasn't possible, she would refuse to sleep and we were afraid she'd crawl off the bed.
The only one we've made quit (and was successful with ) was Zach, and it was just because I was planning on Ryan sleeping in bed with me and the little double size bed I had wasn't big enough for me and both them comfortably and safely. Ryan still sleeps with anyone who will let him. ((cough*me*cough))
mom of: Zach (9), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
January 5th, 2011, 07:04 AM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
I occasionally will bring in Duncan if I am exhausted enough. I like my space and already hate sharing my bed with DH! LOL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search