What was.... Wednesday (Scrap-A-Thon Edition)

Forum: Digital Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Digital Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2012, 08:27 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
What was your favorite page from each challenge? (That you didn't make)

Mine -
Color Challenge As the mom of two red heads, and as a red head this made me laugh and go awww. And Molly, Zach refuses to eat carrots, he says they'll make his hair oranger. lol

Recipe Challenge This just made me stop and go whoa.

Template Challenge Won't lie, I loved these all. I love seeing what other people do with my templates. But if I had to pick one, it'd be this one by Kat, I love the way she made it her own.

Font Heavy I like how Adi picked out just certain words in each line to make really different and did different types of fonts in each line.

Technique Challenge I love everything about this one! Stacey's journaling is cute and sweet and she did great with that tutorial.

Bad Pictures I love this. Everything about it just makes me happy.

Neapolitan Challenge This one is purely an emotional pick since I can relate so much to it.

Sketch Adi just took this sketch and rocked it and so made it her own!
June 27th, 2012, 10:00 AM
AprilJanellieBellie's Avatar Keepin Busy
Lol. This is hard. I always love everyones pages. I'm going to have to think about this. Oh, and I see a spelling error on my page, thanks for picking it so I would notice. Lol
June 27th, 2012, 12:22 PM
AprilJanellieBellie's Avatar Keepin Busy
Color Challenge

Recipe Challenge

Template Challenge

Font Heavy

Technique Challenge

Bad Pictures

Neapolitan Challenge

Sketch
June 27th, 2012, 01:02 PM
adi&co.
Color Challenge: I always love when the color of the pics match the entire page, but I can rarely do it. I think April did it beautifully in this one and it makes it really eye catching.

Recipe challenge: I too loved this one by Julia. It made me gasp when I first saw it. Beautiful work!

Trish's Template: This one is so eye catching. The little details just draw you in too!

Heavy on Fonts: Julia was on a total roll this weekend! I loved how she did the journaling sideways because I honestly never would have thought of doing that.

Technique: love love love this one by stacey. This one had me staring at it for a good 5 minutes! such a cool technique and usual, a very visually appealing page!

Bad Pictures: This one by April is just too cute! I think she did a great job cleaning up her bad picture! Using it as a background with two rows underneath is very eye catching!

neapolitan challenge: I was blown away by this one when I first saw it. The paint spatters on the background are just perfectly placed and the element cluster is beautifully done! Gorgeous page all around!

Blueprint: I loved this one by stacey. I think the papers she chose for the hexagons were such perfect compliments to the page! The color pop right below the picture really makes your eyes go straight to the faces!

June 29th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
Color challenge: This photo is just adorable, and I love how you made it so large and close-cropped it for the focus.

Recipe challenge: Won't lie, when I first read the rules of this challenge, I thought "That's impossible! No one can do all of these things in the same layout!" Then I saw this one and went "whoa!"

Template challenge: Totally cute! Love how she added all the squares.

Font challenge: This is just totally awesome.

Technique challenge: This turned out really well. I like how it looks like he's swinging towards us.

Bad picture challenge: I am totally in awe of how you transformed this photo...and I want you to tell me how you did, since I tried to do the same thing with mine and it didn't work. lol

Neapolitan challenge: Love the beautiful, heartfelt journaling.

Blueprint challenge: This is super cute! Love all of the photos and yummy details peeking out from all over the page.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
June 29th, 2012, 09:34 AM
aprilmiracle's Avatar Single Mom to Birk
My faves - although it's gonna be hard to pick!

Color Challenge; love how the colors in this goes so well with the picture, and how your journaling pulls out the colors you used. Fun use of paper strips!

Recipe Challenge: This is so calm and serene, beautiful LO with your wedding photo, and great journaling.

Template: Love that you turned this around and awesome photo along with the kit colors!

Font: Aww, this is just so adorable. Love the quote you used and how Grandpa is highlighted.

Technique: Your acrylic letters definitely look great in this LO, along with the fresh colors and cute pictures

Bad pictures: I know you didn't like how the edit turned out, but I think you did a really good job.

Neapolitan: This is so sweet! The pictures are adorable and the kit goes so well with them.

Sketch: So sweet, love the colors and how the background is a solid color, while the stitched paper behind the photo is various patterns.

June 29th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Kit Kat's Avatar Photoshop Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to Kit Kat
Thanks so much to those who chose my lo's! <3

Color
I love how the pics match the layout so well

Recipe
iLove everything about this -- so gorgeous!!

Template
What a sweet photo and amazing page!

Technique
Super job on the papers, and I love those photos!

Neopolitan
I love all of the journaling, and those pics are soooo stinkin adorable. <3

Font
I <3 two-pagers, and this one is superb!

Bad Photo
I love how you edited this photo -- great job!

Sketch
Ahhh!! So cute!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search