There was an old lady who lived in a shoe...

Forum: Digital Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Digital Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2012, 06:39 AM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
....she had so many kits, she didn't know what to do!

I officially have too many kits! I think that I have enough now that I could pretty much scrap everything I ever wanted to scrap, but the trouble is I can't FIND what I need when I need it! I'll get new photos and think "Hmm, I know I have the perfect kit for that, but I can't remember who it was by or what it was called or which of my crazy disorganized photos I saved it in...." And then I'll look for a while but eventually give up and just go buy another kit half the time. lol (I'm awesome, I know).

What about the rest of you? Does anyone else feel overwhelmed by their own stash? How do you manage to keep your stuff organized?

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
July 2nd, 2012, 07:14 AM
AprilJanellieBellie's Avatar Keepin Busy
Lol. I feel this way too. Although, I don't think that I have too many kits yet. Lol. I did however just clean out a ton of kits that I got for free. I decided I didn't need them. My DH was just telling me that I need to organize our pictures. Our new computer just uploads the pictures to a folder with the date, and that annoys him because then his work photos are with our family photos. It's time for me to put them all in the Memory Manager & organize them. As for organizing my kits, well I just stick them all in my program & when I'm looking for something, I use my manage tool to view the kit before selecting it. I don't know any other way.
July 3rd, 2012, 06:41 PM
misfitinmn's Avatar little miss needs a nap
Send a message via AIM to misfitinmn
My stash is crazy. I rarely have time to scrap with anything but CT stuff...but I buy because I love so many kits (although I have gotten MUCH pickier and thus am buying MUCH less these days). I have my kits organized by store. I keep the CT ones separate. I really REALLY need a better system but I am just too lazy to even attempt to reorganize!

many thanks to trish for this cutest of siggies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search