So I just found out through Facebook...

Forum: Digital Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By aprilmiracle

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Digital Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2012, 11:49 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
[that my stepsister - almost 18 - is very much pregnant]

And I only found out because I saw her respond to something on my brother's status and went "Hey, that girl looks familiar." Apparently she created a whole new FB account and didn't add any family members except my brother and her mom. Now... I sit here and wonder... do I call my dad and step-mom and ask them about it... or pretend I know nothing about it? She's like due around Christmas apparently, and talking all about it on FB.
And to top it off... apparently baby's-daddy got sent to jail last month for THIRTEEN YEARS.
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
July 8th, 2012, 12:34 PM
aprilmiracle's Avatar Single Mom to Birk

No advice here... well I thought I did so I had a reply all written out and then I was like... no, I really have no idea how to react and respond to that lol

July 8th, 2012, 08:35 PM
AprilJanellieBellie's Avatar Keepin Busy
Why would she create a whole new account to be sneaky & then put pictures of herself or post on someones status that you can read? That's just strange to me.

What a way to find out, either way. How did you find out about the baby daddy part?
July 8th, 2012, 08:38 PM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
Um... because she's not exactly bright? ((kidding... maybe ))
I don't know. I know she actually BLOCKED me, one of my aunts, and one of my cousins on her old account, and then she unblocked us, but she like never posted anymore... guess that would be because she made a new one. I don't know. I don't even pretend to understand the way the minds work in that house.

Oh and she posted about dude going to jail on Facebook. She's posted about it a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilmiracle View Post

No advice here... well I thought I did so I had a reply all written out and then I was like... no, I really have no idea how to react and respond to that lol
lol!
I'm just like "huh?" I mean why not tell me??? Not like I'm going to be all "OMG you stupid idiot (insert derogatory term for female who sleeps around)." Cause like I had Zach at 17 and then um got pregnant again at 18.... not really something I can throw her under the bus for.
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
July 8th, 2012, 08:50 PM
adi&co.
people do weird stuff. I've made separate JM accounts to hide from my sister before. I dunno. after going through everything that I've been through, people acting weird and secretive doesn't surprise me. I've blocked family members from my FB too. Personally, I would just let it go. pretend you don't know anything. everybody is going to find out about it anyways and it's probably best it comes from her.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search