I guess I should move this topic to here...

Forum: Digital Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Digital Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2007, 09:22 AM
Mommy2twogirls
Quote:
Okay, so I did the 30 day free trail through Adobe. I LOVE it! I did all my pictures in 4 days...
(keep in mind- almost all of DD#1's pictures were lost when our computer crashed... ) So, they weren't ALL there.

Anyway, my question is:
Where the heck do you print them ??? I want my pages to be the 10x9.25 pages... I obviously cannot print them on my printer. If I buy them online (through Kodak) they want to charge me $150!! (and that's for an 8x10)

So, my next plan was to ask you all.... how do you print them?? I did the digital because I couldn't afford all the supplies for paper scrapping. But, I didn't know it would cost $150 just to print them!! I don't want to just trash all of the work I put into these pages...

Any input is greatly appreciated at this point![/b]

Quote:
Several of the girls have used snapfish.com. You may need to adjust your page size though.[/b]

Quote:
The digi girls have been having lots of problems with ordering their books from Snapfish and other places and their pages being cut off. Here is a link to a post in which the exact dimensions were figured out. You will have to make your pages this size, upload them to snapfish and then order a book from them. They are very reasonable.
http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=399393[/b]

Quote:
I went to snapfish, photobuket and shutterfly. None of them would let me upload my Adobe pages...

I don't know what to do.. does Adobe expect me to print these ONLY from MY printer??
That would cost a fortune in ink!

Every time I go to upload them, it comes up with nothing... literally. When I saved my pages, I saved them straight to "my pictures" into a folder. I am trying to upload that folder but when I go to upload them, it says that it's done, but there are no photos uploaded.

Could there be some restriction to printing them on my free trial period?

HELP!?!?!?!?![/b]

Quote:
you need to change your adobe file to JPG...than you can upload it[/b]

Quote:
I want to see your pages!![/b]

How do I change my file to JPG?

I will post my pages into a gallery... once I can figure out how to get them into a photobucket account
January 16th, 2007, 09:32 AM
jennmazda's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennmazda
ok first you need to flatten your image if you have not done it already...the way you do that is if you are using PSE it will be on the right side where you see layers, next to layers you will see more and on the bottom of that you will see flatten image...ok now you can save it...you go to file to save as than where is say format you go to JPEG and save it hope that helped

January 16th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Mommy2twogirls
ARGH!!!!!!

NOW- it is telling me that it aonnot complete the action because of a program error!!!

I am about to give up!!
January 16th, 2007, 10:23 AM
~~Kim~~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~~Kim~~
Quote:
ARGH!!!!!!

NOW- it is telling me that it aonnot complete the action because of a program error!!!

I am about to give up!! [/b]

Take a deep breath...it's gonna work! You have the original file saved as a.psd file. Close the application, reopen and try again.
January 16th, 2007, 11:01 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
What program are you using PSE or PS? Sometimes I get program errors. What I do is go to the top and select all, then copy merged and then paste it into a new document and try saving it again. (First I would try reopening it again and see if it fixes on its own though as suggested above.)

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
January 16th, 2007, 11:02 AM
jennmazda's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennmazda
Did you get it to work?

January 16th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Mommy2twogirls
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

It works!! I am waiting for it to finish uploading... then I will make a gallery.

I will warn you, I am not as good as some of you at the scrapping ... but I have fun, who who cares, right!?

Besides, I am just excited to get it working!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search