Okay, another question

Forum: Digital Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Digital Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Mommy2twogirls
I had all my pages set to 10.25x9. (I didn't realize it until it was too late. )

How do I resize them to fit a 8x10 page??? Since that's the biggest that Snapfish offers...
January 16th, 2007, 01:21 PM
jennmazda's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennmazda
well i think you can go to image that to resize that to image resize than chage the document size

January 16th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Mommy2twogirls
I tried that.. it cuts off part of my page...
January 16th, 2007, 01:31 PM
NicoleR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NicoleR Send a message via Yahoo to NicoleR
What program are you using? If you're using Photoshop, you can change your image size, or your canvas size. I think either way you are going to have some clipping of your page because 8x10 and 10.25x9 are different dimensions.
January 16th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Mommy2twogirls
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URGH!! I just can't win today!

It cuts off almost all of my wording and embellishments!
January 16th, 2007, 03:20 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
What you are going to have to do is make your canvas bigger and then resize so the dimensions are correct. What I would do is resize it so that your height is 8 inches. It would then be around 9x8. Then make your canvas bigger so that you have a half inch above and a half inch below of white spaces. I think you will have to rotate your canvas 90 degrees so it is landscape instead of portrait. Not sure about that though. I hope I haven't made my directions completely confusing.

Quote:
What program are you using? If you're using Photoshop, you can change your image size, or your canvas size. I think either way you are going to have some clipping of your page because 8x10 and 10.25x9 are different dimensions.[/b]
That is what I was thinking. You can't do this without having white space or clipping some of it. Also, it is a good idea to make your image a little smaller because every printer prints differently and it may not print to the edge. I always try to leave some room on the margins.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search