thirsties pocket AIO

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
so far i am really loving this diaper and want lots more. i will probably get lots for the next size up. right now she is 10.5 oz and fits in the XS just right with some room to spare. it is SO very trim on our LO, but we haven't had to add an insert yet. it feels almost like a sposie through her clothes! i like it even better than our BG AIO because the legs have a little more room, plus it is TONS trimmer, for us anyway.

anyone else use these?

ETA we are consistently getting leaks around JUST her left leg. we've had this problem with other dipes, so i think its just a fit issue.

</div>
May 31st, 2008, 11:52 AM
k8liz311's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just got one.. and the first time he wore it.. it leaked right through the "waterproof" outer layer and through all his clothing and onto me. He only wore it for about an hour.. I am NOT impressed.

I did not have an extra insert in it.. but I will definitely add one going forward.

May 31st, 2008, 07:19 PM
mchayr
I have the size large and use a Hemp Liner inside for my 50 lb son at night and we've never had a leak. I love them.
June 2nd, 2008, 03:21 PM
Regular
Quote:
so far i am really loving this diaper and want lots more. i will probably get lots for the next size up. right now she is 10.5 oz and fits in the XS just right with some room to spare. it is SO very trim on our LO, but we haven't had to add an insert yet. it feels almost like a sposie through her clothes! i like it even better than our BG AIO because the legs have a little more room, plus it is TONS trimmer, for us anyway.

anyone else use these?

ETA we are consistently getting leaks around JUST her left leg. we've had this problem with other dipes, so i think its just a fit issue.[/b]
thirsties are removing the microfleece from the gusset bc that is creating leaks / wicking when the pee touches the foe i love mine - no issues. we use them as overnights
June 3rd, 2008, 06:48 AM
Super Mommy
I have some and I did not like them at first but I do now. If I do not put an insert in them they always leak. An insert is a must. At first the gussets seemed to hurt my boys legs. They would say "hurts" and hold their legs. If I loosened the tabs a little they would leak. Over time, after maybe 6-8 washings they now work much better. The gussets do not seem to hurt them or leave red marks like they did at first and they are not leaking as long as I use an insert. I like how they look and they are the dipes I always send to my mom's if she is going to babysit because they are definitely user friendly.

June 6th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i think these are good diapers. I put an extra insert in.
The only thing i dislike is the long drying time. But - thats the trouble with all AIOs

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search