Blueberry Pockets and AIOs

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 18th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Snakes-n-Snails

I absolutely love my Blueberries! They are such a perfect fitting diaper on my son. The pockets are, by far, my favorites, but the AIOs are good too. My only complaints about them are that the AIOs take a long time to dry, but if I turn them inside out (they are stuffable AIOs) they dry pretty quickly and that they don't have a lot of colors/prints to choose from. If they would come out with some adorable prints, I would probably lose my house because of how many diapers I would buy. I highly recommed Blueberries to anyone, but especially if you have a chicken-legged child like I do.
May 30th, 2008, 02:46 PM
ShanMarie's Avatar Is it spring yet?
Another Blueberry lover here too!! I love the stuffable AIO's!! Its the only diaper I use over night!!! I am considering selling some of my plain pockets to get some new BB's!!!
Preston-3
Cameron-1

May 31st, 2008, 08:09 AM
dvrgrl38's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
4 pins here

I have the stuffable AIOs here, one ss and one aplix.
I absolutely LOVE the fit and don't mind the dry time for an AIO.
I have 2 problems with them that will most likely keep me from buying more.
First, they are obscenely expensive, secondly, the elastic on the legs of the two I bought new probably 4-5 months ago is already starting to go out. That is just unacceptable to me! They still work fine, I hate that I'll eventually have to repair them.

Here is a pic:
July 28th, 2008, 02:01 AM
.Miss.Draconia.
Highly recommended, love my blueberries!!! Super cute and adorable! And no leaks or failures... in love with them!
And a picture of my baby with the same model, but in pink!
September 4th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
We have 2 BB pockets and 1 BB aio I decided to try out - both side snapping. I love the pockets most - I love the fit on DS and we haven’t had any issues with them. My only “complaint” is that they didn’t come with inserts but I just use a FB or BG insert and have had no issues.
I really did like the BB AIO, too, but it did leak a little. I’m not sure if that was because DS just wetted a lot more than normal or if the AIO held less than we’re used to with or BGs and FBs -- I’ve only tried out the AIO a few times though so I can’t say for sure - might have just been a fluke DS wetting

I personally love the side snap fit on both of these diapers though - They seem to hold in place better than front snap and the fit it a little more trim.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
January 16th, 2009, 01:08 PM
SandyJ's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
4 pins

On a whim I bought a Blueberry minky pocket because it was SO cute and SO soft. Baby loves her minky dipe and won't let me have it back if she gets her hands on it. She cuddles it like a lovey. The liner is just as soft as the outer and absorbs well. I also love the Blueberry combo hemp/microfiber insert. I give this only 4 pins because the Minky pocket does not work overnight for us. She leaks out even using the combo insert AND a microfiber doubler. The same insert combo/doubler always works with BG, but the Minky couldn't stand up to the overnight test. We use the Blueberry combo insert with a microfiber doubler in our BGs overnight and it works like a charm!

And yes, they are obscenely expensive, but SO cute.

February 6th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I bought a few when swaddlebees had their big sale, but my dipes all got lost so I bought one off of DS and LOOOOOOOVE it... I got a ss AIO... I have been stalking DS and picking them up.... We are up to 4 with 2 more on the way... I also have ss pocket that I like too... The Swaddlebees are the same, just a softer inner and I picked up one of those too...

The fit is great for my son... Nice and trim, looks great under his clothes... I do wish they had some prints, but hey, I found a great fitting dipe!!!!

4 pins from me...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search