Kissaluvs size 0

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2008, 12:36 PM
xosparklesxo
These are such AWESOME newborn diapers!!!!! I can do nothing but sing their praises and I have no complaints at all. Some of them I bought used, some new. They are cute, with wonderful color choices. They are soft, and even when line dried can be easily "de-crunched."

I have not had a single blowout!! At the hospital we used the sposies and she blew out really bad!!! When we got her home and started using the Kissaluvs that was the end of our diaper problems I would give them my highest recommendation as a perfect newborn diaper!!

I use Thirsties covers with them and have been very pleased with this combo!
October 27th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so excited to hear you liked them. I'm considering the size 0 for the new baby and I've been looking for some reviews here. Thanks for the rave review!
November 7th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I'm also a huge Kissaluvs fan as well. I have used them for my almost 7 month old since she was about 2 months, first size 0 and now size 1. Never had a blowout or a leak of any kind. We use thirsties covers as well!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
November 21st, 2008, 05:48 AM
mothra's Avatar Martha
yup when we finally made the switch from sposies to cloth when he was a couple weeks old, the newborn kissaluvs were the first ones we tried. and it worked out beautifully. i remember a few nasty diapers where i thought "wow there's no WAY a disposable would have held up with this one!" they really are amazing dipes. we just started using the kissaluvs size 1 and no complaints there either.

February 7th, 2009, 05:40 PM
lttle_one's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lttle_one
I hear such great things about them, my NB stash is going to be almost completely p/f's and Kissaluvs I think!
February 26th, 2009, 06:33 AM
mater bibit
We are in love with the KL0s here too! We've been successfully using them with Prorap XS covers.
February 27th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
LOVE these diapers...no BF poop has escaped these bad boys and they are incredibly soft and absorbant!!

Thanks Kara!!
March 4th, 2009, 11:18 AM
suusssannn's Avatar funky monkey
Thanks so much for posting this! I'm just now looking into cloth diapering for the first time, have definitely put their name in my head!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 8th, 2009, 07:04 PM
greeneyes's Avatar <-- Just do it.
LOOOOVE these diapers! They are quick and easy to get on and off (a big plus when you are sleep deprived) and excellent for newborn poo-splosion containment. We use ours with Thirsties covers - great combo!

April 16th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Elliott's Mommy
These are wonderful diapers! Contain poop very well and so easy to put that they are what DH reaches for first. I LOVE these diapers.

April 19th, 2009, 04:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Would you mamas say they are better on containment than the thirsties fitteds?

I read some reviews that said they were good at containing, but not as good with absorbtion.

Thoughts?

May 24th, 2009, 11:19 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
I heard great things about KL0s so I ordered 12 for my nb stash....I wanted to like them, but they just didn't work for us. DS is a heavy wetter and so we had major leak issues otherwise they are good diapers, good fit and soft.

November 28th, 2009, 05:45 PM
I also heard things about leaks!

In reviews I've read on cotton babies either people love them for their fit and softness, ability to protect against massive poos, or they hate them and never use them because of a heavy wetter.

I'm just buying a few different brands before baby comes, as I've never used cloth, these are top on my list for newborn size though...

Thanks for the tip LindsLuvsSi, I def won't be buying 12... !!!
December 3rd, 2009, 09:07 PM
Veteran
I really liked these, but mine lost their softness...any idea why, or how ou can get them soft again? I've used ECOS detergent, as recommended...Thoughts?
January 24th, 2010, 05:49 PM
mommy2tns's Avatar real & spectacular.
Send a message via MSN to mommy2tns
i absolutely LOVE kissaluvs! the newborn size fit my daughter from when she was just a few days old and she can still wear them at almost 5 months, 13lbs. they aren't quite as soft, but they get a lot of use! no leaks and holds a lot!

Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!
November 11th, 2010, 03:05 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
great for containment, but NEED doublers. My baby is a heavy wetter, and soaked them in and hour.

June 23rd, 2011, 11:12 AM
These diapers are amazing. We have been using them in our rental progam for over 2 years, and consistantly get wonderful feedback! 99% of our moms love them. They are THE BEST at containing the blowouts, and the snap down front is wonderful for the umbilical cord in the early days.

WE LOVE THE KISSALUVS SIZE 0!

http://nellsnaturalbaby.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search