Fuzzi Bunz: old vs new

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2008, 03:21 PM
WineKeepsMeSane's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My small stash is mostly old style fuzzi bunz, which I love. The new style has definite improvements, but they do seem to fit larger and there are differences in fit. After finding the new style mediums were much bigger on her than I expected I bought a new style small to compare. The old style is the periwinkle, new style is the bubblegum.

Rise is much higher on new ones

reworked shape

new bigger, softer gussets, very soft (old is on top)

The size difference is mainly in the legs, so if you have a long skinny baby like me the smalls will likely fit a long time. I like not having to tuck in the long wings. Love the new topstitched front, keeps the top from rolling.

5 pins! just be aware that FB has not changed the size chart on their site yet... hopefully they will fix this soon.

September 27th, 2008, 11:55 AM
GirliMumi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Fancy seeing you on a FuzziBunz post I am considering converting and these pics were actually what I wondered over to find info about
May 16th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Hi, I'm pg with my first baby and considering cd. My cousin uses fuzzi bunz, or at least they're her favorites. From looking at what's out there I'm pretty sure this is what I'm going with.
May 17th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Pinkee~'s Avatar All girl momma!
How cool! I would love to see a post like this with the new leg snap FB's vs without. I have tall skinny babies and wonder how much the leg snaps make a difference.

June 24th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Tofu Bacon
I have the new style, but recently unearthed an old-style that ds wore back in the day. The new mediums, which are quite big on 20lb dd, fit almost the same as the old larges. I do like that the fleece around the legs is fluffier, and the new 4-layer inserts are awesome!
June 26th, 2009, 12:27 PM
WineKeepsMeSane's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
update: at almost 18 months and 24lbs, I can still get the new style small on Mackenzie. Only problem is that the small size soaker can't keep up to her toddler sized pees

the new style mediums will probably fit her well past PTing.

March 13th, 2012, 02:48 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
These are the perfect fits not the one size? Just checking. Thanks for the pictures and thoughts.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search