Coolababy on Ebay

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Rebecca^'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Rebecca^ Send a message via MSN to Rebecca^ Send a message via Yahoo to Rebecca^
Okay - I bought two coolababy diapers on ebay to try out. They are one sized pocket dipes and come with a microfibre insert.

Tried em out. Love them! They fit super trim and they say they go from 7 pounds to 28 pounds but fit my 33 pound dd with some room left to grow. They are truly a one sized pocket, look like fuzzibunz - all snaps, no aplix. I got them for 11 dollars each including shipping from China. however, the more you buy, the more you save. For example, if you buy 24, you get them for about 6 dollars each including shipping. That is the good!

The bad - the insert they send with it - SUCKS! It might be okay for daytime but nighttime - no way - heavy wetters - no way. I will def be buying a couple dozen of these for new baby bow - however, I will invest in better inserts - probably HEMP - they are my fave.

Overall - for price, fit and quality I give these way thumbs up!
November 22nd, 2008, 10:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I ordered 12 from e-bay, shipping was FAST FAST FAST considering it is international. I had them one week after ordering.

I was able to pick the colors I wanted, and opted for the 24 inserts rather than the 12 based on the above review. We had previously used BG's OS pockets, but DS had issues with Suedecloth irritiation. Well no issues with the microfleece inners of these diapers and the fit is SUPER trim. I also like the fact that they are a snap rather than aplix closure, no more diaper chains or pilly velcro to deal with.

The inserts are definately thinner when comparing to a Cottonbabies OS insert. They are fine for daytime use, however at night I prefer a CB OS insert and a Babykicks hemp insert. No leaks so far and I really love the fit!! I will order more for baby number 2 once she gets here and is a bit bigger

Thanks Kara!!
November 23rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
Rebecca^'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Rebecca^ Send a message via MSN to Rebecca^ Send a message via Yahoo to Rebecca^
I have 10 and plan on ordering 10 more after Xander gets here and the ones I have start fitting. So glad you like them! They are super trim!
November 24th, 2008, 10:06 PM
lilgigglez1023's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lilgigglez1023 Send a message via Yahoo to lilgigglez1023
I been trying to learn all I can so I can start CDing and I thought I would look through ebay since sometimes stores want to charge a bit too much for my budget. I saw these and was wondering if it was worth it. Im so glad you ladies recommend them. Thanks I'll make sure to be ordering some.

Love getting FREE stuff? Come Swag with me and you can rack up too.
December 10th, 2008, 02:11 PM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
I've been looking at these for a while now I'm due in April and we have my 2 DSS living with us so I need to start buying diapers now and I was afraid that these wouldn't be worth it. So glad you ladies recommend them!! Thanks!!

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

December 21st, 2008, 03:38 PM
dvrgrl38's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd love to see pics!
April 13th, 2009, 12:14 PM
danarae's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have the AIO's and LOVE them!! They are super trim and come in bright colors. I have a heavy wetter and have not had any leaks yet with them....

Here is Luke (11 lb 14 oz) in his Coolababy OS AIO....

Thankyou Jaidynsmum for my great siggy and Matilda for my PR siggy!!

www.danarae-goingitalone.blogspot.com
April 27th, 2009, 05:15 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
How sturdy are the snaps? Do you think they'll hold up long term?
June 18th, 2009, 02:57 PM
*Vero*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to *Vero*
These are the only diapers I've ever used, so I have nothing to compare them to, but I wanted to say I've been using these and washing them about every second day for 2 months and the snaps seem to be as sturdy as they were when I bought them.

I found the insert comments interesting.. I could double inserts too, but I didn't realise I could get better ones.. gonna have to look into that!
September 24th, 2009, 07:27 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
Now THESE are more in my price range! Thanks for reviewing I have added them to my faves on ebay and plan to order some soon! I am due in March 2010
September 28th, 2009, 10:55 AM
AutumnLove's Avatar Autumn & Carleigh's mommy
I've been buying Nubunz and love those as an affordable option. Im excited to see another good option out there, I might order a couple to see how they do. I have lots of extra inserts from the BG and Nubunz we have.

..... ..
October 2nd, 2009, 06:08 PM
~LaurenNoel~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, I might try them too.

................ ...

Wesley (7.16.09) Severe GERD, FTT, Gastroparesis, Sensory Processing issues, Tube fed, (G tube currently), suspected Mitochondrial Disease, trialing Gastric Stimulator. Nissen Fundoplication 7/2012
Ruby (2.16.11)
Nissen Fundoplication and Hiatal hernia repair 10/25/11
October 12th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Karine119's Avatar SAHM of 3 Drama Queens!
Send a message via AIM to Karine119 Send a message via MSN to Karine119 Send a message via Yahoo to Karine119
I saw these too and was not all too sure about them. I usually look at the little boutiques on ebay and order from those, but I might just try these out when we have some extra cash.

October 14th, 2009, 10:33 AM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
I've been using them for 6months now and they fit great. Nice colors too!

3.5months - 14lbs 25in

9months - 21lbs 30in

June 16th, 2010, 04:39 PM
artisticmind's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i don't see the coolababy ones on ebay, i see the babyland, sunbaby (or something like that), and fashion baby. has anyone tried these ones? they're cheap enough that i can order a bunch and leave them with our baby sitter and restock her every couple of days.
June 17th, 2010, 09:03 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by artisticmind View Post
i don't see the coolababy ones on ebay, i see the babyland, sunbaby (or something like that), and fashion baby. has anyone tried these ones? they're cheap enough that i can order a bunch and leave them with our baby sitter and restock her every couple of days.
Just type in "Coolababy" into the search bar on ebay and it comes right up
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

June 17th, 2010, 09:26 AM
yep i did happen across them last night so i do stand corrected but all i saw them in was big packages. in her store she mentions that she has 4 diaper packages but i can't find them. I don't want to buy 8 or more and not like them and be stuck with them LOL
June 17th, 2010, 10:31 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here is a 4 diaper package

New 4 Coolababy One Size Cloth Diapers with 4 Inserts - eBay (item 390074913939 end time Jun-22-10 20:29:04 PDT)
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

June 17th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Thanks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search