Fuzzi Bunz OS

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2009, 11:24 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
I give this 2 pins.

It's a soft diaper....but I personally didn't like the weird fit on my 4m 17lb DS. I tried adjusting the elastic so many times to find the right fit and I couldn't, either too big (leaked) or too tight. The back pocket is too big in my opinion.

June 4th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Army_Wife's Avatar Blessed times 3!
I give this diaper 3 pins. The fleece is so soft, and they've washed really well. I have had a hard time figuring out the correct adjustment to prevent leaks. And even then, they sometimes still leak. I've found I've had better luck using a BG insert instead of a FB insert. Since switching to the BG inserts, I've had fewer leaks. These aren't my go-to dipes for going out and/or naps, but they work great for us around the house.

December 28th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Devan'sMama's Avatar ♥Devan's Mama♥
These are great diapers for us! We use them mainly as our night-time diaper, using the insert that came with it + a hemp doubler. They work well; no leaks. Easy to size, easy to use and very soft. I would highly recommend them.
July 5th, 2010, 12:56 PM
~LaurenNoel~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They work well for us on our 18 lbs, 12-mth old.

................ ...

Wesley (7.16.09) Severe GERD, FTT, Gastroparesis, Sensory Processing issues, Tube fed, (G tube currently), suspected Mitochondrial Disease, trialing Gastric Stimulator. Nissen Fundoplication 7/2012
Ruby (2.16.11)
Nissen Fundoplication and Hiatal hernia repair 10/25/11
July 19th, 2010, 11:24 AM
We have a 9 mo old 21 lb DD, and we've been using the FBs since she was about 4 mos old. We were using the Perfect Sizes until recently when I received a OS through a contest. I have to say I love it! I didn't really find it hard to size, and she is one chubby girl, lol! If she leaks, it's usually because she just pees alot. In that case, I would recommend either changing more frequently, or using a hemp doubler with the insert, they work wonders!
August 8th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
I have a Fuzzi Bunz OS that I use on my 19 month old son and have used since he was about 10 months. I really love it! He does sometimes have leaks, but with a doubler, it works great!
August 23rd, 2010, 06:40 PM
My3Boys64's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
3 pins from me. I have both perfect size and OS Fuzzi Bunz and I think they are good diapers. They are soft and do not usually leak. The inserts are good. I really like the adjustable elastic and the fact that it came with a replacement elastic. My biggest problem with them is the fit - they never fit right around the waist. I am also just not a snaps fan which I know makes me the odd one out - I just prefer hook and loop for the adjustability and ease when changing.

Danielle - Mama to William 02-05-08, Jackson 11-20-09 & Mason 09-08-11.
February 21st, 2011, 05:53 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
We love these! While it was time consuming to find the right setting on the elastic, they are soooo easy to use now that we figured it out! The only time we get a leak, is when he completely saturates the insert. I started adding a hemp doubler, and no leaks!

March 13th, 2012, 01:42 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I got a single one size and a perfect fit small and love them both. I have more one size coming in the mail. They are soft and we haven't had any leaks but we don't typically use them at night only during the day.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

August 30th, 2012, 06:37 PM
tryingfornumber1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not a fan at all. The elastics are such a weird way to size the diapers. I much prefer the BG way of sizing the diapers.

I also hate snaps. I love the hook and loop of the BG. We are definitely a BG household!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search