TKCuddler Review

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2010, 04:40 PM
lil duckies mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So I bought two covers from her got them in today and already used one. The fit was great. Upon changing a diaper there was no leaking and was easy to wipe clean and use again. Normally I have an issue with just wiping clean and reusing with my other covers. I will be ordering more from her. So great!!

TKCuddlers Online Shop

Pic of Miabelle in her cover

Pic of the diper that was under it:

Thank you Claire1979!
August 4th, 2010, 08:42 PM
My3Boys64's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I saw Miabelle on the website! She is so adorable! I am considering buying some TKCs but I am wondering - does the s-hook part ever ride up onto the belly or is there an inside hook to hold it in place. I am not sure if I am describing what I mean properly but its hard to explain.

Danielle - Mama to William 02-05-08, Jackson 11-20-09 & Mason 09-08-11.
August 4th, 2010, 10:22 PM
CrystalAnne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There are hooks on the front and for the wings, they do not roll up, I have two AIO's in Jacobs current size and a cover/shirt headed my way soon, Her stuff is fantastic and fits babies with varying builds, I can't say enough good things! PM me if you want pics, I can take some tomorrow (I have a new camera I love playing with lol)
August 7th, 2010, 12:47 PM
lil duckies mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep what she said lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerinaMom64 View Post
I saw Miabelle on the website! She is so adorable! I am considering buying some TKCs but I am wondering - does the s-hook part ever ride up onto the belly or is there an inside hook to hold it in place. I am not sure if I am describing what I mean properly but its hard to explain.
awww thanks lol...shes up there 3 times lol

Thank you Claire1979!
September 18th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Blue_Jar_Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Love love love love love my TKCuddlers. Did I say I love them? lol I will sell off every other diaper I have if that means I can replace them with TKCs,lol. They are SO well made, I couldnt even begin to imagine how much time and skill they take. They are adorable (as always, she has tons of prints) and the fit is awesome. So far I have 7 and I'm waiting on two more (no rush Kelli lol) and of course, I will be getting more.

I get the s hooks and usually get the microfiber, but got one microsuede this past time. Of the two, I like the microfleece more, but the suede is aweoms too. Cant comment on the side snaps, dont have any of those.

Girl (12), Boy (9), Boy (4), Boy (2)
Expecting Baby #5 Christmas Eve 2014 TEAM PINK!!

~Audrey Elizabeth~

October 8th, 2010, 07:42 PM
mommyof3now's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Amanda introduced me to TKC and I love them as well excellent workmanship.I have a AIO and a cover. I love both and have no issues w/ them they are very well made and oooooo so cute I can't resist I must get more. Kellie has A+++++ WONDERFUL costumer service
October 9th, 2010, 04:59 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I have to add that I am also in love with TKC's. And Kelli's customer service is BY FAR the best I have run into. She will be keeping me as a customer for quite some time (god willing, of course). We have 11 TKC's right now and have 8 on order. All AIO's. They fit my son like they were made for him. I can get an awesome fit with the s-hooks and we never, ever have issues with rolling, drooping, bunching. I tell everyone I can about how great the diapers are, how easy it is to use her AIO's, and about how superior the customer service is. I could go on all day Lol.
October 9th, 2010, 08:10 AM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
TKCs are my FAVORITE diapers!!! I think I have over a dozen of her AIOs. The workmanship is fantastic, the fit is amazing and the prints could not be cuter. I also adore the s-hook design.

November 11th, 2010, 03:40 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
I have a side snap cover, and it is awesome!!!!! It covers everthing, and the legs are snug, yet soft.

I like the AIO as well. They are so cute and easy to adjust with the s-hooks. We had some wicking issues, but they seem to have resolved themselves now that my little guy is a little bigger.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search