Chunky Monkey Diapers

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
4/5 Pins
Store: Chunky Monkey Diapers

Diaper: Custum Pocket diaper (med)

Price: Embroidered for the name $16
Embroidered Pocket Diaper $18
Military Diaper pocket $ 13

I order these last week and just recieved them today and i have to say im really impress , the quality of the dips are good and seem to be made very well.

Chirsty was very quick in respond when i mistakenly put the wrong adress on my order and they shipping was fast.

What i love about the store was that she allows you to choose the color of the pul and lets you choose the inner diaper material velor,suede,microfleece,microchomis at no extra cost on top of that the embroidery!

I def plan on ordering again soon! oh and for those with dd she has these cute lil chunky monkey mini dip that dd can play with and put on her dollys or stuff animales i plan on ordering these for dd to use in the future!

FYI I rated 4 pins for quality and great CS , i havent tried them , will update as soon as i use them

Last edited by yoyomama; March 24th, 2010 at 11:57 AM.
April 8th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
5/5 PINS!

Yay! we love these dipes! Ive been using these for about 3wks and I love them the fit is great ive had no leak problems def recommend also i do recommend to go up on size if baby is chunky like mine other then that these are AWSOME! Ive order one more since then and plan on ordering some more cutome w/emrboidery.

Ok I LOVE THESE DIPES!

September 29th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have two Chunnky Monkeys AIOs and they are great!! They fit my DD really well. I would recommend them.
November 21st, 2010, 02:42 PM
MamaOf2Angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MamaOf2Angels
can you use disposable inserts with these covers??? these seem neat

THANKS STEPH2007 for my amazing siggy!!!!!!!!

1 month old : 9 pounds 9 ounces 23 inches long
5-21-11: 26 pounds down! GO ME!
January 22nd, 2011, 09:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
^^ hmmm not sure, never tried them with disposable inserts. but it dosent hurt to try

5/5 pins

Just wanted to give another review ,now that I have been using these diapers for almost a yr and they i still LOVE EM! ,these are one of my favorites diapers in my stash , I have never had a leak with them and they fit dd very well , i plan on order more soon , since we are expecting again!

June 30th, 2011, 09:00 PM
shannonranee
I have one chunky monkey that I bought used - I really like it. I am going to order a new one next month.

Last edited by shannonranee; June 30th, 2011 at 09:13 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search