Tiny Tush one size fitted diaper

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I just bought these on sale - 18 of them + a free tweedle bugs cover for $136 and some change. I hope these work well with the blueberry covers I bought....has anyone tried tiny tush before? I looked at reviews online and there were 5 at the site I saw and only one was bad (the others gave this brand the highest rating). Any reviews here on them??

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby
November 10th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love them! we've been using them since dd was 3 weeks old (she's 9 months now) and they work great! very absorbent and still very soft after 9 months of use! we usually use thirsties covers for these and they work great. I think you'll really like them!

*thank you meddleman (magda) for my siggy!*

November 10th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
WHew!!! Thank you SO much for responding I feel so much better about buying them now I was really nervous buying so many, but they had good reviews and were so much cheaper in bulk! I have blueberry covers so I hope the combo works out for me

November 22nd, 2010, 06:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
any updates? what do you think?

November 30th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Gosh, the holiday and two b-days this month have kept me from getting back here lol Anyway, I LOVE these diapers!!!! They are the best in my stash! They even do better on preventing leaks/blowouts than my swaddlebees I have found that these are by far my fav and my go to diapers now I still use my pocket dipes for the nursery at church and outings where someone else my end up changing DD for me though. My older boys even are completely comfortable with changing her when I need the help I can not stress enough how much I LOVE Cding with this combo! Totally worth every penny I invested!

November 30th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh I'm so glad you like them!!! that's awesome! yippie for great fluff!!!!

December 3rd, 2010, 11:32 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I'm glad you like them...I just wanted to add, if you are ever looking for a new cover for them, I had a Small Tiny Tush cover when Max was a newborn, and it is without a doubt my favorite cover ever.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search