Green Gamboni: Organic Jeans that FIT CLOTH!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Green Gamboni is a line of organic jeans, designed by me, a mama, so that my daughter (and all of your children as well) could actually have some cute jeans that FIT their cute little cloth covered booties!

I'm an honest person and would not be on here talking about these jeans if they really weren't amazing.

But the thing is that they are! I'm beyond pleased with their fit, comfort and style! I just got this email from a customer yesterday: "Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I love the jeans I ordered. They are super cute and I love that they are light-weight, so very comfy for playing and carseats, etc... Thank-you so much."

Just yesterday I was approved for Green America's Green Business Network- which is a amazing testament to the social and environmental integrity of my company!

Take a moment to check out my site and products and let me know what you think!

In cloth diapering solidarity,

Anne Loarie
greengamboni dot com
January 21st, 2011, 06:23 PM
becker206's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The jeans and your site are adorable. Unfortunately I cannot imagine many women can afford close to $50 for a pair of jeans that your baby will only fit for a few months!

January 22nd, 2011, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the feedback. My cheapest pair are $39.00- which is pretty comparable to Baby Gap prices and they seem to do pretty well . Plus, when buying GG jeans you're paying for true quality, environmental and social responsibility AND supporting a cloth diapering WAHM! Not a bad deal at all!

Warmly,
Anne
January 27th, 2011, 08:54 PM
SuJo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cute jeans, I like the detailing with the green thread! As someone who has worked as a stitcher, I also appreciate your efforts to pay them a living wage and reduce your impact on the environment. Good luck with your business venture!

Tags
cloth diapers , organic baby clothes , organic jeans

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search