anyone have any insight to Alva baby diapers?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 3Sapphires

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2012, 11:43 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been leary of cloth diapers since last time I looked into it the start up cost were extraordinary.

A friend told me she used alva baby diapers with a microfiber insert, and after looking into the solid colors and seeing they are about $5/diaper I'm ready to get started.

But I wanted to make sure others have used them and liked them.

I'm not into the cloth for cuteness, though I do love the colors, and I did see one print I loved, so I want to keep it to just the amount of diapers I need. Money is tight, so I'd like to keep things as inexpensive as possible.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

October 20th, 2012, 02:31 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have several alva and love them. I got them on a co-op for around $3 a diaper so very affordable.

October 23rd, 2012, 11:52 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thank you! I joined a co-op and have my very first order of diapers in- I am excited to get them!!!
BeachMum and Gripstress like this.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 15th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Super Mommy
I am going to try them out too. A friend of mine told me about them and said they are really good.
January 19th, 2014, 07:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love them... I found them while googling and we were leery since they were cheap and we ordered straight from china. We love them and have made several orders now. They are super cute and work great with DD. The quality is excellent as well. We spent about $150 initially and diapered DD for 1 1/2 years. I have been adding over the last few months bec I plan to use them for our new baby as well. If your order is over $50 you get free express shipping... ours are usually here (us) in about 1 1/2 weeks. I find they are comparable to the expensive name brands AI2's.

Momma to
DD-15, DD-11, DD-7, DD-2 &
baby girl born December 20, 2014

June 16th, 2014, 12:59 PM
I don't use them personally but I have a few friends who use them and love them... and a few friends who don't. But overall I have heard good things. Do you know anyone in your area that you could borrow a few to test drive before you invest?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search