Reviews & Recommendations Posting Guidelines

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2007, 07:22 PM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><
Reviews & Recommendations Posting Guidelines

Anyone may post a review of a diaper or diapering-related product, good or bad, we only ask that you follow a few guidelines:
  • Please put the name of the diaper/product as your subject line. Different diaper options (not colors) can have their own thread (ie DiaperName Hemp Pocket vs DiaperName Velour Pocket or DiaperName fleece side-snap vs DiaperName fleece Aplix) as that might affect their fit & function.
  • Before posting a new review, please take a look at the thread subject lines to see if what you are reviewing is already there, if it is, add your review to that thread.
  • If possible it would be helpful if you could post where you got the diaper and the price.
  • It would also be helpful if you could mention the size/weight/age of the child and the size diaper you used on him/her.
  • Posting pictures is okay if it's your own picture, please don't take images from the internet - provide a link instead.
  • We have devised a ratings system for diapers, for other diaper-related products (ie detergents, fasteners, sprayers, wet bags etc) you could just say whether you'd recommend it or not.

Our Pin Ratings System :

1 pin - Don't like it, don't want it in my stash
    2 pins - It's okay, but could be better, it's at the back of my stash
    3 pins - Like it, does the job, a useful part of my stash
    4 pins - Really like it, does the job well, it's at the front of my stash
    5 pins - Love it! A great diaper, a favorite in my stash!

...Thank you - your opinions and experiences are greatly appreciated!
Here's a pin you are welcome to use if you like :

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search