fuzzi bunz

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2007, 02:57 PM
LisaLisaBoBisa's Avatar you...don't...want me?O.o
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaLisaBoBisa
3 pins. About half our stash is made up of these diapers. They're not out cutest diaper but they work, Quality is ok and sizing isn't consistent. These were the first cloth diapers i bought and have used them for 10 months and they still are holding up. I think these are great started diapers for someone who is just starting out.

January 21st, 2007, 01:51 PM
Skrina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
5 Pins! We love them! I haven't had any inconsistencies with the sizing myself. They hold in all his blow out, runny, bf poops and the only leaks we have is when hubby puts them on! I love the colors and I don't find them too bulky. They wash and dry well too. A bit expensive, but worth the money to me. They fit for a long time with the different snap settings.

Devyn Louise~May 22, 2008~~Reid August~Oct 13, 2006

January 28th, 2007, 08:30 PM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><

We love ours. Even with the occasional inconsistency in their sizing I give them 5 pins. Other than that, I have no complaints - this is the diaper that makes up the majority of our stash. She can often wear the same one with the MOE insert all night, but I double up with a hemp doubler just for good measure. Even when the insert is soaked, her skin feels dry to the touch when I change her. Now that we have them fitting right, no blowouts, not even with soup poop! Easy for hubby to do as well. I'm glad we tried FB first; we had a great intro to cloth diapering. 5 pins.
3 month old Sydney in a small bubblegum pink Fuzzi Bunz:

edited for spelling

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

Looking for fun lunch ideas for kids? Check out my blog: BentOnBetterLunches!
February 2nd, 2007, 08:42 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
5 pins!

In all honesty, these are the only brand I've tried, but they work great, so why change? I've got 45 diapers (15 sm, 15 md, and 15 lg), and of those, only 2 are sized a bit funny, but it's not a big deal. They still fit fine. If you're wondering what size to order, my experience has been that smalls are the same as pampers 0-1, mediums are like pampers 2-3, and large are like pampers 4-5. HTH!
February 10th, 2007, 10:51 AM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans

from my experience with them, they aren't great for skinny babies. i tried 2-3 of them between sizes SM and MED and i found them to be "ok". the colors are so much fun though and i do like the ease of a pocket, but there's other pockets i would rather have in my stash than a FB. i stopped using them right away and have never felt the need to even look back.

BUT on that note, i do have to say they are super popular and alot of mamas have great great things to say about them, i just didn't have a great experience with them personally.
² married to matt ²
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
²

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I &hearts; triathlon, running & hot yoga!
February 12th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy

I just got one today, and I have to say that I like it alot. I am still getting use to it though, so I only gave it 4 pins. I was amazed at how thin it was, which worried me at first, but then I used it. It did not leak at all when my super soaker of a boy wet it and got it dirty. I will be buying more of these in the future I think.

March 12th, 2007, 09:29 PM
BABYandris's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
5 pins! i love these dipes i have a bunch of them..landon is still in smalls with much more room to grow at 15lbs...
May 15th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i like how trim they are and that his skin stays dry in it, also the only diper i have ever found to have a size made for tall skiny babys
May 16th, 2007, 12:22 PM
jag-mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my favorite diaper so far. I love that it is trim, and fits so well. We are in a Med, on the smallest setting so they will fit her for awhile. I have plans to buy more of these.
May 16th, 2007, 05:59 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
4 pins.

I had several smalls and they worked GREAT!! When I went to buy the mediums, the sizing was off, some the size was actually a small with a medium tag. Some seemed to be a large with a medium tag. I just cant seem to get the mediums to fit her right now.
June 20th, 2007, 04:34 PM
mommytothree
5 Pins!

I LOVE this diaper. I have tried so many kinds and brands and sold and changed my stash so much and now all I have are FBs and prefolds. They never leak for us, the fit is great, they wash up well. I love this diaper! I have not found there to be sizing inconsistencies. I even bought 3 different times from 3 different places and all look the same.
July 28th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
5 pins

I love these diapers, these are the first cd that ive used and they work well for mamas just starting out they eay to use and clean, ive never had a leak not even over night..i love love love this diaper

**Thanks .Meagan. for my great siggy**
X1
August 25th, 2007, 12:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
5 pins here too!

I love this diaper and I wasnt expecting too.. they arent the flashiest looking but they work great. My baby is a chunker and they fit him great. I was amazed after using fitteds for him how dry these stay after a pee! After using these I will never go back to a fitted diaper like Kissaluvs or the SB fitteds. The pee in these stays in the insert so well. Some times I stick my hand in there to check if he is wet and can hardly tell until I take the insert out!

LOVE THEM

September 4th, 2007, 10:43 AM
tygrss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I give them 5 pins.

These are my favorite diaper. They fit great, I haven't had any leaks and they keep my little man's bum completely dry (it's amazing how much stuff gets through to that insert!). Also, my little guy doesn't have the chunkiest legs, yet he STILL doesn't leak and he's definitely a heavy wetter. What's even better is that they are really easy to use, even for my husband (I was sure that I'd have to fill up my stash with AIO's for my husband, but it seems like these pockets are just fine).

August 4th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love these with two long inserts for night. I love the snaps so I can get a custom fit, the colors are cute, and they're holding up really well. I'll def buy more of these for our next child.

Lucky mother to five!

September 4th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
We love our fuzzi bunz! We use a double stuffed FB as our night time diaper and DS wears them during the day as well We’ve only ever had issues with one leaking and that was overnight when DS was sick and slept a while and soaked completely though both inserts... It was a rare occasion though so I don’t hold it against the diapers. The fit is great and they are nice and trim - DS is in a large right now (19mo, 92nd percentile for size) and we fully expect them to fit well through PLing. My only “complaint” is that sometimes if we’re not paying attention and fitting the diaper “right” it can be a little saggy or the inner flaps slide up but even then we haven’t had any issues with leaking or such.

DS in a red Fuzzi Bunz (and Canadian t-shirt a friend from the north sent )

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
September 5th, 2008, 03:52 PM
WineKeepsMeSane's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
5 pins

This was what our entire small stash was. When their legs are skinny you have to be careful to get the front tabs pulled up and around so that you don't get gaps at the legs, but once you get the hang of it they're awesome. Definitely her trimmest diapers. Some inconsistencies with the size but not huge. Seems to go by colour... her whites and sages are smaller, her aqua ones are bigger! The rest all seem to be the same.

September 12th, 2008, 07:01 AM
outnumbered's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to outnumbered

Most of my first stash was FB's sized medium's (now being used by my sister). I had one large buy only now at age 3 is Devin able to wear it and it's on the smallest setting.

The only con's I have is that the insert it comes with wasn't good enough for Dev at about 2 1/2. He was soaking thru it in about an hour. The solution is simple of course, add a doubler, but I wanted to point that out.

My other con that, although the colors are nice and bright, they only have a few prints.

The naps take a little bit longer, but can't easliy be undone by LO's.

I am a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, no crying it out, baby wearing mama of 3 boys, one of which has autism. Meet my boys here (having technical difficulties with my website). My blogs are On Top of Mt. Laundry and The Cache Checkers.

Most frequently found at the Cloth Diapering board but also a member of the July '05 PR, Austim board and the Choosing Not To Vaccinate board.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search