Happy Heinys

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2007, 11:36 PM
teacherinlove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Once again here is a pocket diaper I love to put on Isaiahs bum. It is simple and easy to use, cute and functional for day and night time use.

I will try and load some pictures of Isaiahs diapers, there are some really awesome prints. the only down fall to prints is they are not that absorbant for night time diapers however, I love to use the solid color HH with hemp inserts and they work wonderfully overnight without leaks!

These diaper have a high resale value, you will almost always be able to sell them back!

~Marissa~

January 21st, 2007, 03:26 AM
BrandiiNikkii.*'s Avatar Mommy to Girls ♥

My presonal fav!!!
My Dd is 5 months old & 12ponds. She wears the smalls. They have been he only dipe I can buy that work PERFECT!

They have the cutiest prints & soilds. I love the colors & selection!

I would reamend these dipes to anyone!

January 21st, 2007, 09:56 AM
dvrgrl38's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
These are fitteds correct? So what covers do you all use with them?
January 21st, 2007, 10:47 AM
BrandiiNikkii.*'s Avatar Mommy to Girls ♥
Quote:
These are fitteds correct? So what covers do you all use with them?[/b]

They have fitted ones I believe but the ones I use are poket dipes

January 22nd, 2007, 05:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I give these 4 pins

Pros, nice fit, awesome selection of prints and colours

Cons, some of the outer fabric is kind of tacky feeling on the ones I have. The inserts that came with them are terrible, I often have leaks with those particular inserts. The elastic is quite tight and leaves marks around his waist no matter how loose I do up the velcro.
January 24th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Mama_Gena's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mama_Gena
I LOVE my Happy Heineys!

I have 2 solids & 1 print. (I'll grab some photos and post them soon.)

I'd pin 4 on my HH with just a Terry insert, but I'd easily pin a 5 on any HH with a good prefold and a Hemp insert.

I find the prefold catches anything that isn't in the hourglass shaped insert and the stuffable hemp inserts are amazing!
March 12th, 2007, 08:27 PM
BABYandris's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1 pin- i just dont feel like these work for landon..they leak all the time and i've done multiple washes already..these are just not the dipes for him
April 12th, 2007, 11:04 PM
MrsPil's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1 Pin
I really wanted to like these but they are so wide in the crotch they don't even remotely fit M. I like the fabric, they are easy to stuff and the fleece inside feels great but they just aren't the right diaper for us.
"I trust birth—not birth attendants—for if you only trust birth that is attended then you really don't trust birth at all. You trust the attendant. And then you start over. Who? Doctor, surgeon, CNM, CPM, SIM? And it goes on and on...." - Carla Hartley
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Gandhi
"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think." - Adolph Hitler

August 19th, 2007, 08:42 PM
~Casey~'s Avatar GraceNorraJennaMomma
Send a message via MSN to ~Casey~
1 Pin

I also REALLY wanted to like these because they have the cutest prints, but they are terrible for us! They leak like crazy on both of my girls. Also, the fleece lining has pilled up really badly and is almost see-through after about 10 washings and hanging to dry. Darn! I just wanted these to be "the one"! LOL!

August 20th, 2007, 07:38 PM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1 pin...

I used them once and did not like them, my son leaked out of them in less than an hour- they are sooo cute but didn't work for us!

August 24th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
4 pins

Some of the fabric that the prints come in isnt as soft and supply as the soild prints that I have. The fit My babes gret right now and havent had any leaks yet! Best of all they seem to hardly stain at all and they dry fast!

September 6th, 2007, 07:18 AM
nahjah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd have to say 4 pins. I've only tried it twice but so far, they work great, no leaks, trim fit, nice and soft on the inside but no matter how loose I do the tabs, he always has red marks on his legs and back.

ETA- ok, after using these a few more times, I am changing my rating to 1 pin. These leak every single time he wears them, regardless of how long or short he is in them. I will not be getting more of these. They are actually leaking through the front of the cover as well.
May 18th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Snakes-n-Snails

I have a few HH pockets now and I love them. They have the cutest prints out there, they fit my son perfectly, and I haven't had a single leak with them. They are one of my favorites in my stash now. I gave them a 4 pin rating only because the covers are kind of "hard", but it's not too bad.
June 27th, 2008, 09:12 AM
proudjmmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bought 3 HHs and my daughter tried them once. I give 1 pin. 1 pin for cuteness. They didn't fit her well at all. They were too loose on her thighs leaving room for a blowout. I couldn't tighten the waist any more to tighten the legs, so it was just a horrible fit. I sold them on ebay. I didn't even get my money back, so all in all it was a waste for me!
August 4th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've have four of them, and they are one of the last dipes I grab--the prints wick something awful in no time, though I love the cow print! I'm also not a huge fan of the crazy big velcro tabs since they often fold over on my chunky toddler and leave red marks on his belly. Also, if I have stink issues its always with the HH's, maybe the lining?
August 5th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
These are ok dipes - I'd probably give 'em a 3. They work fine and the prints are super cute - but they just don't fit my chunky dd nearly as well as her BG 3.0's and HP's do. They're on the big and bulky side...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search