Swaddlebees Side Snap

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2007, 06:55 PM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><

These are all right. I'm not too crazy about the fit. I have tried a small on 3 ˝ month old 12 lb Sydney. They are very trim, the fleece is nice and soft, but the trimness in the crotch makes me nervous. I haven't used these at night for fear of leaks. The smalls can only accomodate a swaddlebees insert or preemie trifold. The waist elastic is not very stretchy, but the leg opening is. I prefer stitching at the legs. So far we have only had wets - I may edit this once I've seen how it handles an EBF mess. The unused part of the snap tab when at the smallest setting tends to peek out of the waistband. For now I'll keep the one I have but won't be buying more.

No pic yet, when I get one of her in it I'll add one.

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

Looking for fun lunch ideas for kids? Check out my blog: BentOnBetterLunches!
March 6th, 2007, 07:38 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
3 pins

these are ok and nice diaper bag diapers but I had leaking on the sides and it was hard to get a good fit
March 13th, 2007, 05:56 PM
glory_baby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
2 pins.

These diapers are super trim as advertised. I also like the variety of colors available. However, both times I tried these diapers, I had wicking problems. I only had Annie in them for about 2 hours both times and the hemp insert was soaked, but the fleece lining wicked moisture all over her clothes. That meant not only a diaper change, but a change of clothing and sheets, too. To me, that just doesn't cut it.

We love you Angel Baby...snuggled in His arms at 14weeks
April 30th, 2007, 10:47 AM
toasty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
4 pins~

i really like this diaper! im kind of suprised at the less than positive reviews. i bought some used off DS and they fit my chelsea's chunky thighs, tiny waist, and low rise, which is kind of a tricky combination to fit sometimes. I havent had any leak problems and i have even used them for naps! I have mediums and i can fit a snapped-down CB insert in them which is great, they are the trimmest diaper i have by far. I guess my cubby is trim too, but im not crazy about the S-hook closure. Anyway, im quite happy so far and would buy more of these.

The power and intensity of your contractions cannot be stronger than you, because it is you~ Unknown ~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search