Swaddlebees AIO

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2007, 07:37 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
2 pins

I wanted to love these BUT.....after only a few months the stitching over the tag unraveled,the leg elastic loosened,and the liner stains really easily.It is also hard to keep stripped I would have to turn inside out once a month to strip.They take 2 cycles to dry as well.

They are great diaper bag diapers and easy to use!
March 15th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
2 pins for me too

Pros -
easy to use and easy to put on for DH
fit well

Cons
somewhat bulky
take FOREVER to dry!!
April 10th, 2007, 08:06 PM
mommyKathyX3
I didnt find them bulky. They did take forever to dry, but they are super easy to use. They worked awesome when my little guy was really little, but they are TOO trim for when he started becoming mobile. They just didnt fit right in the crotch and had a tendancy leak. Overall I liked them for little babies, but not big babies or toddlers. I perfer the pockets though.
May 12th, 2007, 08:21 PM
toasty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
3 pins

I like the fit on my DD and I find them extremely trim for an AIO. I like this AIO better than the pockets and I havent had any leak issues or any problems with mine. My only complaint is that they take FOREVER to dry, so long that its not even funny. Once its winter and i cant hang my diapers in the sun, this one will be out of the rotation.

The power and intensity of your contractions cannot be stronger than you, because it is you~ Unknown ~

August 24th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
3 pins I guess...

No major pee leaks but I have has a few blow-outs from the legs and my guy has chunky legs!

I dont like how with one pee the inside layer feels soaking wet. They take for ever to dry too

May 18th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Snakes-n-Snails

We had a Swaddlebees AIO as one of our first diapers and I really wanted to love it. The print was adorable and the diaper was oh so cute. When I first put it on my son though, it leaked immediately. My son has skinny legs, so that's why, but if your child has skinny legs, this diaper is probably not the one for you. I also thought it was a little bulky, but not too bad. I ended up reselling this diaper and hope that they got better use than I did.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search