BG Pocket One Size....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2007, 11:41 AM
*:Onei*Chan:*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *:Onei*Chan:*
We got the BG pocket one size diaper for the spring diaper swap. All I can say, is I WISH WISH WISH I would have known more about these before we started CDing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this diaper to death. My son was able to wear it at a few weeks old. My daughter who is 20 months old wears this diaper perfectly. It fits them BOTH so well. I just love it. On Colton who is a couple months old, it is a little bulky through the crotch. Not to the point where I am disappointed with it, just a little full in that area. On my DD though, it is the trimmest diaper that we have. It fits her beautifully. It washes up great, doesnt hold stains like some do. It might be a little more confusing for my Dh though than the fuzzibunz that we normally use. If he has to figure out how to snap it together to make it small enough for DS then he doesnt like to use it. Thats our only real problem!

</div>
April 10th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
The bumGenius 2.0 pocket diapers are excellent. The only problems I have with them is if the insert is super saturated it can leak at the stretchy tabs (though honestly it's my fault for letting him go so long the insert can't hold anything else) and the area above the velcro can droop a bit because Fritz has a "milk belly" that hangs over it and if he is super saturated it can wick a little there. Other than those issues (which, again, are my fault for not changing him when he's just wet rather than super wet), it is a perfect diaper. The fit is good and it not too bulky, though not extremely trim either. I can definitely see that it will last until he's potty trained given how much grow space he has. I would probably not start using them until my baby was a couple months or 10-12-ish pounds, though.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

April 10th, 2007, 06:41 PM
CTK3989's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't tried the BG 2.0's yet but I am in love with the 1.0's and I wish I could replace my entire stash with them. Unfortunately I only have 1.

Chelci

April 10th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I give these 4 pins, since they are great diapers that fit my kids great. The only real problems that I have with them are.......#1: the inside is suede cloth. DS seems to get reddish bum from suede cloth sometimes. They fixed that now though, since you can get them with fleece inners on cotton babies. I hope that the fleece ones work just as great. I will add another review once I try the fleece ones. My other problem is that they kinda sag in the front sometimes, since DS has a belly, but that is not a big enough problem to stop me from using them. They are still one of my favorite diapers.

April 12th, 2007, 10:50 PM
MrsPil's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
4 pins for sure! We have one BG2.0 and I love it! The fit is perfect for M even on the smallest setting, and it's impossible for DH to put it on wrong - that alone makes me want to build the vast majority of my stash with it. The only problem I have with this diaper is that at the moment I can't afford more of them
"I trust birth—not birth attendants—for if you only trust birth that is attended then you really don't trust birth at all. You trust the attendant. And then you start over. Who? Doctor, surgeon, CNM, CPM, SIM? And it goes on and on...." - Carla Hartley
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Gandhi
"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think." - Adolph Hitler

July 30th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Veteran
4 pins!

I love my BG dipe! I fit well on Eloise at 5 weeks, but she was already over 10lb10oz by then. It fits as well or better than our fuzzi bunz and has contained huge amounts of BF poo very well.

My only complaint is that the insert is so darn thick that I don't think I'm getting it completely clean and it's starting to smell... but maybe I need to strip it.

July 31st, 2007, 02:48 PM
Shannie
3.5 Pins

I love how these fit my baby even as a newborn. She is almost 3 months and I have had to make them a size bigger). They are easy to put on - great for my hubby.

I have had a couple of leaks with these. Everly is a side sleeper and she leaks out the side of her bumgenius. Because of this I only use them during the day. I am also not a fan of pockets I guess because I hate putting the insert in them and it makes me not want to use them.
August 9th, 2007, 02:36 PM
~Casey~'s Avatar GraceNorraJennaMomma
Send a message via MSN to ~Casey~
FOUR PINS!!!

I LOVE these diapers! I have 13 in my stash now. The rest are HH, and I loke them alright, but these are my faves! They fit both of my girls perfectly!

August 20th, 2007, 07:40 PM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I LOVE THESE!! I am new to CD'ing and these are very easy and fit my son great!! My favorite!

October 30th, 2007, 10:59 AM
ashtree06's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have five of these in my stash, and I wish I had ten more! They are my favorite diaper. We did have a leak once, but that was because it was naptime and I didnt stuff it good enough. I even add a prefold in under the regular insert at night and it is still a fairly trim diaper! Cant say enough about this dipe!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search