Knappybottoms

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
From this mama I got a fitted tester and a fleece pocket diaper. The fitted looks functional but the pocket was quite disappointing. Both diapers also came to me smelling strongly like smoke. I informed the mama of this, and she said that it'll wash out. I know that is true, but I cannot put tobacco on my baby's bottom. I just can't. My kids have sensitive bottoms, and I have asthma. Smoke is not acceptable on even clothing in my home. I asked if she would refund my money if I returned the product, but she told me that she did not have the paypal to refund to me. I understand this, but at the same time I am out the paypal while having an unusable product. She wants me to try to resell the products, but I really don't think that I could get my money back by reselling them, since I do not feel that they are worth the $14 each that I paid.

I do not recommend this product for these reasons.

ETA: Here is a little update. I now have to pay to ship them back to her, then she said that she will refund me what she got out of the deal after fees. I paid $28, but after shipping them back to her and her only refunding me the amount that she thinks is fair....I will only get back about $22 or so. At least I'll get back something...but it is still no fair.

April 12th, 2007, 09:25 AM
mommytothree
I'm sorry but that is just BS... she sent you a substandard product and needs to refund you the money. I would tell her you are going to give her a negative review on diaperpin.com as well as here (which you have) and diaperswappers. I don't buy that she doesn't have the paypal, it is her job to refund things that don't work out and as a WAHM business happy customers and referrals is the only way she will make money.

Sheesh. If you are uncomfortable telling her this stuff, I will. I'll call her if you want. I can not stand poor customer service. She is giving other WAHMs who do a good job a bad rap because after reading this I would be hesitate to buy from any of them for fear of something like this happening.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search