We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I LOVE these diapers!!! Expensive but well worth it.
- Soft (even the hemp)
- Absorbant - very absorbant - the hemp lite made is for a 4 hour mall trip and it had only been washed once - I can only imagine what it will hold after it has been washed 8-10 times
- cute colors
- great fit. Apparently they resized these recently and the rise is higher. I can see these fitting Sadie until potty training (she is in the size 2 and she is 18 1/2 pounds)
- Trim - well the lites are - the ONES are not quite as trim but the lites are super trim and come with a free doubler and even with the doubler they are trim.
- loooooooooong drying time
- expensive ($20/ea for ONES $17.00/ea for the Hemp lite colors, $16.00/ea for the natural hemp)
- ONEs - the tabs don't stick to the laundry tabs very well and come off them during wash and dry. The lites don't have this problem