Drybees

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2007, 09:30 PM
toasty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
5 pins!!!

This is the first diaper i have given 5 pins to! I got one from the very generous kristina/skrina during our playroom swap and i must say it is the first diaper i reach for! Though i might start saving it for last because i like it so much!

Now i have only used it a couple times so i cant report on durability. The one i have has aplix, and it looks similar to a HH (though i havent tried HH so i cant compare). The fleece is super-soft and the fit on chelsea is superb. Its like it was made for her. Its just beautiful. The pocket is super easy to stuff because the fleece is elasticy and stretches easily. I havent looked at all their patterns/colors, but from the one i got im assuming they have a nice selection!

What else can i say about it...I cant think of anything bad to say. Its really just perfect in looks and function in my opinion!

i will post a pic after the next wash!

The power and intensity of your contractions cannot be stronger than you, because it is you~ Unknown ~

October 11th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
These are great diapers. they are my new guilty cloth diaper passion. I use the regular ones stuffed with a prefold and micro fiber towel overnight, and no leaks. the have cute prints and a great color selection.
Proud Christian, Cloth diapering, Baby Wearing, Signing, Select vaxing, ERF, Extended Harnessing, attempted breast feeding mama to Cadence 2/01/02 Courtney 11/26/03 Kason 4/02/07 and Kaia 8/23/09And very proud Army wife to Smitty.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search