baby softwraps

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2007, 10:39 AM
sprouthead's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to sprouthead Send a message via MSN to sprouthead
I bought two of these covers when they were testers for $7 each and they are my favorite covers! you can buy snap-in soakers to make them AI2s but I prefer to use them as covers for my pfs.

The outside is a cotton-knit (prints) or poly-knit (solid)/PUL with a fleece lining. The leg opening is a Malden Mills water-resistant fleece. Apparently they have a double-fleece version for nighttime diapering. There is a series of four sets of snaps on each side to make them fairly adjustable. A size small fit my skinny Jonah at 6 lbs perfectly on the smallest setting (right now he's in newborn proraps and doesn't fit into small BSWWs) and I'm sure they will fit him for awhile to come.

These covers are incredibly soft and look so comfortable on my little guy. Because I bought prints (snowboarding and pirates) i air them out between changes and don't use them for overnight diapering, but I still haven't seen a leak or had any problems. I highly recommend these covers!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search