Happy Heinys One Size Cloth Diaper?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2007, 06:23 PM
silverlife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was browsing around trying to figure out what covers I want for medium and saw Happy Heinys One Size pockets. Has anyone tried these? They must be pretty new, because I had never heard of them before.
August 28th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
They are brand new! I am a retailer for HH and I have a couple on order. I'll let you know how they are when I get them!

</div>
October 30th, 2007, 10:52 AM
ashtree06's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got three about two weeks or so ago. I have to admit, these are absolutely the last diaper I find myself reaching for. I love the fact that the come with two inserts and the little cowhide print is adorable. And I have not yet had a leak in them. But the fit is not great on my skinny girl. I have to tuck the front wings back behind her and they always manage to get out of place once she has been wearing it for awhile. Also every time I put the diaper on her I have to go back and tuck all the inner fleece back into the diaper. Its basically the same design as the BG OS, but the BG fits much better, IMO. The HH just seems kinda flimsy. I have quite a few different brands, and this is probably one of my least favorites. Here is a pic of my LO in them:

November 6th, 2007, 06:40 PM
yammie
Quote:
I got three about two weeks or so ago. I have to admit, these are absolutely the last diaper I find myself reaching for. I love the fact that the come with two inserts and the little cowhide print is adorable. And I have not yet had a leak in them. But the fit is not great on my skinny girl. I have to tuck the front wings back behind her and they always manage to get out of place once she has been wearing it for awhile. Also every time I put the diaper on her I have to go back and tuck all the inner fleece back into the diaper. Its basically the same design as the BG OS, but the BG fits much better, IMO. The HH just seems kinda flimsy. I have quite a few different brands, and this is probably one of my least favorites. Here is a pic of my LO in them:
[/b]

Hey Ash

on the site it says to let the fleece stay rolled out Don't know if you read that or not.
November 8th, 2007, 04:00 PM
kittycat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hey Ash

on the site it says to let the fleece stay rolled out Don't know if you read that or not.[/b]
I was going to post the same thing.

I too am a retailer, and just got my shipment in a couple weeks ago. I set a couple aside for Ian, and finally got around to washing them. Tonight is his first time in them, and so far I'm impressed. I like the triple snap system for keeping them in a smaller size. With the Mommy's touch, i don't really bother adjusting the size to the smaller settings - but I can see myself using these that way for certain. I LOVE the double inserts. We really need that with such a heavy wetter.

November 9th, 2007, 07:38 PM
ashtree06's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I do remember reading that now. I swear, Sometimes I think my preggo brain never went away, lol! But even with that said, its still not the best fit on my LO. She is extremely thin, so that may be our problem.

November 17th, 2007, 08:01 PM
yammie
love love love love these diapers. I have 12. They work soooooooo well for my little man all other CD's I've tried he's squirmed around in and didnt seem comfortable but I am pretty sure he loves em too no leaks nothing so far so good
April 16th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just got three of these the other day, one cowprint and two solids-----the fit is awesome on my chubby 18 month old! They fit much nicer than the large HH, and even bigger than my BG 3.0's. I've only used the cow print once, but no wicking after four hours---it looks like its sewn a bit different than my HH large--more BG-like, actually So far so good!
May 7th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Trollpup's Avatar Veteran
Good to hear good reviews. I just bought some today cause the BG were on back order where I ordered so instead of waiting I decided to try um. I love the cow print!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search