ABC Wrap

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2007, 12:53 AM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><

I love this cover!
It's very, very similar to the Bummis Super Whisper Wrap, just a tad shorter in the rise. The material feels the same inside and out as the BSWW as well - soft on both sides, no shiny laminated side. It comes in a bunch of yummy bright pastels, with matching trim. The aplix tabs are double-sided and can cross over on both sides like BumGenius, to fit even the tiniest waists, I can see this cover fitting a wide range. The washing tabs are great, no coming undone in the wash. The fit is full, even completely covers puffy Kissaluvs fitteds, and the elastic at the legs and back fits snug but not tight, no red marks on my baby. There is a flap on the inside to tuck a trifolded prefold into as well. This diaper passed the BF poop test without a smidgen escaping, great containment, and even though her prefold was not snappied or pinned, it held what escaped the PF - and it all came out in the wash without any special treatment. I highly recommend the Swaddlebees ABC wrap. I paid $12.95 for mine.
5 pins!

The ABC wrap in Bubblegum Pink:

Here are lots of pics of 17 lb Sydney in her medium ABC wrap over a Kissaluvs fitted:

Great fit even over her puffy fitted, no gaps even when she's kicking her legs up

UPDATE: It is 8 months later, and this cover is still one of my favorites! It's in excellent condition even though it gets a lot of use, and is washed at least twice a week - and it still fits great too

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

Looking for fun lunch ideas for kids? Check out my blog: BentOnBetterLunches!
September 6th, 2007, 07:14 AM
nahjah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love this cover! I got these and the BSWW and I think I prefer this cover. It doesn't seem as bulky. There have not been any leaks, no red marks around his legs or belly and it looks cute!! I'd say 5 pins!

ETA: after using this for a few weeks, I'm not sure it is for us. The laundry tabs do not stay in the wash so the velcro is sticking to the cover and causing it to pill in some places. Also, for some reason, all 3 covers that I have are irritating his rt leg. So, I think I'll be getting some more bsww.
April 26th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Beaker's Avatar My boys are adorable
5 Pins
My new favorite cover! I got mind used from DS but it works great! So soft compared to my other PUL covers, but just as reliable. I want more!

Earn giftcards and more with Swagbucks!

April 27th, 2008, 06:56 PM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
I give 5 Pins as well!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cover!! I second everything Picklesmama said!
Oliver (5) VBA2C, 7lbs 3oz, 19.5"
Grayson (10/16/13)2VBA2C, 9lbs 12oz, 22"
born sleeping at 39w pg; Protein C def, FVL, PAI-1 , & MTHFR
Lavender Kate (5/20/14) 2.5oz, 6" Lost at 16w

EDD May 12th with identical twins!!!

June 19th, 2008, 02:48 PM
toasty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
love love love it! 5/5 pins!

i think this cover is excellent, its hands down my favorite. I always reach for it first. I bought mine used from a great mama on this board and it still looks fabulous. It fits chelsea like a dream. We tri-fold flats and lay them in the ABC wrap and there is no shifting or bunching, they stay in place despite being unfastened even while Chelsea runs around the house or the playground. I also love that the pul is hidden. Cant say enough good things about these covers!

The power and intensity of your contractions cannot be stronger than you, because it is you~ Unknown ~

June 11th, 2010, 08:17 PM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><
Still Swaddlebees ABCS

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

Looking for fun lunch ideas for kids? Check out my blog: BentOnBetterLunches!
June 11th, 2010, 08:24 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Good to know! I had posted a thread earlier that they were on sale on HippoBargains today. They're normally $15.95 but they had them for $9.25 so I figured I'd try a few. They're cute!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search