Punkin Booty Bits

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2007, 10:10 AM
Mama_Gena's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mama_Gena
I have been using Punkin' Booty Bits on Vinnie for several weeks now and I must say that I get a little too much enjoyment out of melting duckies & frogs....

I melt a critter in 2 cups of water and let it cool. Then I pour it over dry wipes in my warmer and viola!
I also stick any decapitated critters into my peri bottle when out & about.

I love the gentle, mild fragrance and extra cleaning that the bits offer.

I have been using the sensative formula - unscented

I am soooo anxious for the new scents though!
September 1st, 2007, 02:43 PM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><
Love these!

I've been using Punkin Booty Bits for a week and give them a thumbs up
The cute little critter shapes dissolve quickly and smell yummy (we got pumpkin scent) and turn ordinary water into a soft sweetly scented solution for babys sensitive skin. I dissolved 4 little ducks, frogs and turtles into 4 cups of boiling water, let cool a bit then poured half of it over 8 cloth wipes folded in a Huggies wipe container, which when wet squished down more compactly, added 4 more folded wipes to the pile and poured the rest of the solution over it, so I have a dozen saturated cloth wipes on hand. They work better than just being wet with water somehow, the wet cloth doesn't tug at her skin at all yet cleans smoothly and leaves her skin smelling nice
I also dissolved 1 bit into ½ cup water for a small spray bottle to keep in my purse. Great for quick cleanup of messy faces on the go.

I was lucky enough to get a Big Booty Bit to try out, it came in a cute flower shape. (TMI warning) I am usualy a bit rashy after my time of the month, and the big booty bit helped ease that discomfort. I dissolved most of it into a cup of boiling water and poured it in my bath. It made the water feellike silk, and the light scent was nice, not overpowering. I scooped out the mostly dissolved bit before it completely melted away and used it like a soap on my own bottom and my skin did start feeling better right away!

I like these Punkin Booty Bits Next I'm going to try baby Powder scent!
Punkin Booty Bits (and more)

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

Looking for fun lunch ideas for kids? Check out my blog: BentOnBetterLunches!
September 26th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Super Mommy
I have been using the Punkin Booty Bits for a while(1-2 months) and I absolutely love them. They are so easy to use. They dissolve quickly in the hot water. I just dissolve them let them cool and put the solution in two bottles. One for travel and one for home. It works great. I not only use it for diaper changes, I use it to wipe my children's hand and faces(I pour some on a wash cloth). It also smells wonderful. I have the Lavender and the Pumpkin(my favorite). I am now awaiting my second order, because I wanted to try the other scents. Overall, I love them and would recommend them to everyone.

October 13th, 2007, 07:13 PM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
I also love these! I just let the solution stand in an old sposie wipe container and soak as needed. It smells so good! If she has had a heavy wetting night she is sometimes a little red, but since I started using these it goes away by the next diaper change. Awesome! I can't wait to try the Big Booty Bits!

October 19th, 2007, 01:01 PM
AndoriaC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got one of the Foaming Punkins, and I absolutely love this thing!! I just shoot some foam onto the wipe and away we go. My baby's butt smells so yummy! I can't wait to get a few refills of different scents once I use up the Pumpkin scent!

Click For My Digital Scrapbook Blog</div>
January 5th, 2008, 10:52 AM
greeneyes's Avatar <-- Just do it.
We have been using Punkin Booty Bits and Foaming Punkin for two months now and I love it! I keep the bits in my wipe warmer and use those for the poopy diapers and use the Foaming Punkin for wet diapers. The scents are great (we have used Oatmeal Milk & Honey and Pumpkin) and they do a great job of cleaning the diaper area and keeping diaper rash away. We have not had an rash or sensitivity issues since we switched to this wipe solution.

Highly recommended!

March 23rd, 2008, 05:29 PM
Elisabeth1017
Have these and LOVE THEM. Which reminds me, I need to go melt another critter, Im out of solution.
April 27th, 2008, 08:09 PM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
I LOVE Punkin Bootie Bits myself!! They're fantastic and I can't wait to try them in other scents. The dissolve fast and make the tush very soft! 5 PINS!
Oliver (5) VBA2C, 7lbs 3oz, 19.5"
Grayson (10/16/13)2VBA2C, 9lbs 12oz, 22"
born sleeping at 39w pg; Protein C def, FVL, PAI-1 , & MTHFR
Lavender Kate (5/20/14) 2.5oz, 6" Lost at 16w

EDD May 12th with identical twin GIRLS!!

April 28th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
so far i'm really loving my pbb...my fav scent is buttnaked! SO economical and my babys butt is...you guessed it...as soft as a baby's butt!

</div>
April 28th, 2008, 09:16 AM
*Ashley*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOVE THESE! I just recently started using them and I think they are awesome. I just put let them dissolve in an old wipes container and then out fresh wipes in to soak. I even use them on my older DD to wipe her face or her behind on the rare occasion she has an accident. 5 pins!

Thank you Katarina for my fabulous siggy!

May 18th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Snakes-n-Snails

I have been using PBB for several weeks now and absolutely love them. They smell so great, are super easy to use, and are chemical free and leave my children's skin so clean and nice smelling. I use it for far more than just wipe solution too. If you are looking into switching to cloth wipes and solution, use the Booty Bits. They are fantastic.
July 26th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I just ordered some of these and can't wait to get them...

And I can't wait til baby gets here so I can use them!!!
August 18th, 2009, 03:11 PM
CandiceN's Avatar Sam & Alex's mommy!
I use these too, and love them! I just pour the solution into a spray bottle and spray Alex and the wipes with each change. It lasts FOREVER that way. I have had the same bag of bits for almost a year!

My boys are my life.

August 18th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I just received mine and I can't use them until December.. ugh..

But already I LOVE the scent!!!!
August 25th, 2009, 02:18 PM
lil duckies mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just ordered some of these as well. Cant wait to get them and use them

Thank you Claire1979!
November 18th, 2009, 01:14 PM
~*Mandy*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We've been using ours for about a month now. I REALLY love both the cubes and the foaming wipes solution! The only change I will make next time is to not get the extra scent added. (You can get extra extra scent) You don't need it! Something about the solution really makes the wipes grip/slide across her butt better and pick up everything using less wipes!

*Thank you *Sharon* for my amazing siggy!*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search