Bummis Super Brite

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Tofu Bacon
So far so good! Its just like a Super Whisper Wrap, except its single-layer PUL (which I prefer more than double-layer). Its nice and full-cut, very similar to Thirsties except the size-run is way better; the Thirsties size large was enormous on ds while the Super Brite fits much better. The fabric is very lightweight and trim under clothes. My only complaint is that the leg holes are a little on the snug side, so it takes a bit of finagling to get a good fit around the waist, without cutting of the circulation to his legs
February 16th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
so you think they run smaller than normal sizing?

</div>
February 16th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Tofu Bacon
Its not that they run smaller, its that the weight range isn't quite as broad as Thirsties so you get a better fit, I think anyway.
March 4th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I just got one to test out, and it survived the giant breast milk poop test today. I like the pattern too, it's cute. They seem to fit Jim well and are definitely trimmer under clothes than the regular Bummis.

March 24th, 2008, 08:33 PM
toasty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I give it 5 pins!

I LOVE this cover! I definately would buy more of the superbrites instead of the BSWW. I much prefer the double gusset. And i find they are just a wee bit smaller, but i wouldnt say they "run small" by any means. I would say the bsww runs big and this runs normal. I've put her for a nap in it and she wakes up dry, when we go out in it, no leaks! And its SO CUTE, I have the pink pattern and its absolutely adorable!

The power and intensity of your contractions cannot be stronger than you, because it is you~ Unknown ~

April 13th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i love this cover for over a pf. the legs hold everything in and they are so cute. i'd much rather use this than my BSWW.

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search