Bum-Ware Aio Extreme.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Reviews and Recommendations LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2008, 04:34 PM
Elisabeth1017
LOVE this diaper! 5 pins. It makes up 99 % of our stash. Very trim, never had a leak. Cute colors and it dries very fast. I recomend this to all my friends interested in cloth.
www.bum-ware.com
April 8th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Jackate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
5 pins from me as well! We love, love, love this diaper for all the same reasons.

May 11th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
these are great dipes for dh, grandparents, daycare, etc. SO super duper trim, i don't know how it works. when i first opened the package i was like shoot this is never going to work, its as thin as a cover! but it did, our LO was in it for well over 4 hours and no leaks for us! they are our new favorites and we are going to get a bunch more for daycare. the only problem is no cute prints, but it is SO well worth it.

</div>
May 12th, 2008, 08:05 PM
proudjmmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh I am sooo excited about these reviews! We are waiting for ours! I hope they work this good with my Jorja!

ETA: (copy and pasted from main CD forum)

can i give 100 pins???

Bumwares are AMAZING! Absolutely AMAZING! I can't believe the trimness! They fit under ANYTHING, even jeans!

I tested their absorbancy, by seeing how long we could go without a change, we got 2.5-3 hours with NO leaks, NO dampness, perfectly dry! I am sooo excited about these diapers. I am gonna order a ton more next week!

If you are looking for a absorbant trim fitting diaper, look no further, Bumware AIO Extreme is your diaper! (i feel like i am trying to sell them!)

If anyone is wondering where i got them, www.bum-ware.com.

**Since this is a review, i will add, they do take a long time to dry, but my solution, i throw them in with my other dipes to dry in the dryer, when the cycle is finished, i take out my Bumware, and hang to dry overnight.
June 10th, 2008, 04:55 PM
mchayr
2 pins
When I ordered these it was for my six month old who was about 19 lbs. I ordered three medium extremes AIO and two Larges Extreme AIO's. These diapers are super trim but don't fit my son well at all. She did a great job putting an embellishment on one of them for me but I can't go for more than an hour with these on or they leak from the front top portion. The larges fit better but I still use a hemp insert in them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search