I'm 0/2 now!

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2009, 08:29 AM
sarahp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's funny how naive you are when you first get pregnant. You assume that everything will be ok, and you know there's a risk of miscarriage, but you don't really entertain the idea.

Then 2 weeks before delivery we lost our baby due to a "cord accident". We hadn't even thought you could lose a baby so close to the end due to such a random thing.

I was shocked to discover a couple of weeks back that I was pregnant again. We're trying, but I didn't think it would happen because I had been away and had no idea when I was even ovulating.

I had no symptoms though, and I just had a bad feeling about the pregnancy and said I was "due" to have a miscarriage since it was so common. I was still upset when I started spotting, but not surprised, and it got confirmed a bit over a week ago now. DH and I have dealt with it surprisingly well. I had a cry when I started spotting, but that was it. It was like I just knew it was going to happen, and mother's instinct was telling me something was wrong, so I didn't get too emotionally involved with the pregnancy. Also, after losing a baby so close to the end, it's easy to put into perspective losing one at 6 weeks.

Anyway, so my body is almost back to normal after the miscarriage, I just need to use a liner now, which is good.

Third time lucky huh?

April 5th, 2009, 08:49 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry for the loss of your babies, Sarah

Welcome to PL, even though under such sad circumstances. I hope you find the support and comfort that you need here.

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
April 5th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I am so sorry for your losses.. no matter were you are at in your pregnancy it a loss non the less.

I too am hoping 3 a charm!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
April 5th, 2009, 09:58 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
third for me too? I lost one early in Jan., and just now at 9wks. I was ok with the one in Jan, as I was only 4.5wks, but after seeing the heart beat with the second one, I lost it.

I cannot even put into prespective what you have gone through. Tragic is the only thing that comes to mind. Im glad you found us for some support, and pray that your miracle will be your third.

Im so sorry for your losses and hope we can all pull through this pain together.
April 5th, 2009, 08:20 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
I'm so sorry you've had to go through another loss. Just when you think this could be "It" it's taken from you. You must be hurt so much. Are planning on waitting awhile or are you going to ttc right away?
April 5th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh Sarah honey, my heart just fell when I saw that you had posted this. I really want to cry for you.

Let me know if you want this angel on the memorial list.

And here's some sticky baby dust for your for your "third time's the charm"

April 6th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I can imagine it does put anything into perspective for you after losing a baby so close to term - I can't imagine how hard that must have been. It's not fair you've had to go through another loss - I'm so sorry.

Where in Australia are you from? I'm from Queensland, live just outside Brisbane.

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
April 6th, 2009, 06:04 AM
LIZZYI's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for the loss of you little ones. We are here for you. I hope the 3rd time is a charm. When do you plan on TTC again?

April 6th, 2009, 06:09 AM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
April 6th, 2009, 10:38 AM
LadyLacy's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so very sorry for your losses I pray 3rd time is the "charm" for you..

M/C 6wks 4days Jan09 & 4wks 5days Nov 05, 3/25/09dnc[10wks 3d]Jan/24/2010[11wks baby stopped growing at 7+ wks]
April 6th, 2009, 11:23 PM
sarahp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mum74 View Post
I can imagine it does put anything into perspective for you after losing a baby so close to term - I can't imagine how hard that must have been. It's not fair you've had to go through another loss - I'm so sorry.

Where in Australia are you from? I'm from Queensland, live just outside Brisbane.
I'm a Brisbane girl myself I'm in California now, but all my family and my husband's are still in Brissie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanie View Post
Oh Sarah honey, my heart just fell when I saw that you had posted this. I really want to cry for you.

Let me know if you want this angel on the memorial list.

And here's some sticky baby dust for your for your "third time's the charm"
Thanks Brittanie. I can't believe I'm back here! I don't feel the need to put it on the memorial list. It never felt like a baby to me, and it never really developed, so I don't feel much of an emotional attachment to it. I don't want this to sound like I'm trivialising other people's early pregnancy losses, I know it's heartbreaking for most people.

I don't know when we'll TTC again, maybe soon?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search