my post op appt is today

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2009, 07:16 AM
LadyLacy's Avatar Super Mommy
I know I may not get answers from the pathology report. I'm going to ask for testing for pcos and hormonal imbalances b/c based on my symptoms and irregular cycles, I'm sure there is something though I'm not sure what if anything she can do today.

I'm going to bring in a loose history of my cycles, symptoms just in case something comes up w/the pathology report or why I want testing.

ugh, I don't know what would make me feel better, having an answer for 2 losses in a row, or finding out the likelyhood of the next pg being viable (due to not finding anything on the path report) is as good as any pg.

in a way, I'd like to bury myself under a rock and not go and in a way, I'm hopeful.

sorry I guess I'm rambling at this point. I'm finally feeling normal physically and I know going t here to an ob office and what i have to discuss isn't going to be easy on me.

M/C 6wks 4days Jan09 & 4wks 5days Nov 05, 3/25/09dnc[10wks 3d]Jan/24/2010[11wks baby stopped growing at 7+ wks]
April 8th, 2009, 09:41 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thinking of you today, hon. *HUGS*

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
April 8th, 2009, 11:08 AM
thank you Penelope, I don't know much more now than I did before the appt.

recovery is going well. we are supposed to wait 3 mos so the uterus can heal, lining build up. then after that time frame, if we want or need assistance getting pg, we can call them. the pathology came back, no issues/unexplained. I did ask them about chloresteral and she that wouldn't be a factor. asked her about hormones, remined her, its 2 in a row for me so she agreed that testing to be sure there wasn't a hormonal or antibodies issue would probably be good. I went ahead and got the b/w done today. and I'll be notified as results come in.

thats about it really.

M/C 6wks 4days Jan09 & 4wks 5days Nov 05, 3/25/09dnc[10wks 3d]Jan/24/2010[11wks baby stopped growing at 7+ wks]
April 8th, 2009, 11:19 AM
I'm glad that the appt went well, even though you didn't get many answers...I know the feeling KUP on the results of the bloodwork!

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
April 8th, 2009, 05:58 PM
szczepanski's Avatar nakmaster
I hope you get your blood results back quickly!

April 8th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm sorry you didn't get any real answers. I've always felt lucky that I HAD a reason.

Anyway, I hope the blood work comes back quickly.

again.

April 8th, 2009, 07:12 PM
thank you all, I got the impression from the lady who drew my b/w, that she thought it was "over the top" testing. Idk if it was b/c the RPL panel just takes so much or if she thought, I wasn't a canidate for it. I shut her up (sorry if that sounds rude) w/the I've had 2 losses in a row and I'd rather know NOW if there is a reason as apposed to potentially losing MORE. if I don't have to wait for a 3rd loss, I'm not going to, Im opting for answers now.

April 8th, 2009, 09:33 PM
I don't think that her opinion matters, since she isn't you! You know your own body and your own needs. Good for you for being firm!

Visit
April 8th, 2009, 10:17 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im happy to here that their were no real issues with the pathology. Good for you for pushing the blood work. Hopefully that test will be uneventful and you will feel confident that the next time you try, you will succeed. I cant wait for my post-op next week, I hope everything turns out as normal as can be, and they tell me it was a fluke.
April 9th, 2009, 08:23 AM
thank you Penelope my thoughts too. and thank you, that was a big step for me, being firm.

thank you momof4lopez, I hope yours comes back as a fluke and all goes well w/ttc...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search