AF Arrived!

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Never thought I'd be so happy to see my dot, but on Friday it finally came. I feel like a small burden has been lifted. Like now I can finally try to move on. Things are still hard for me. Hubby is head over heels about our new nephew. I'm trying to be optimistic, but it's hard. Really hard.

Just going to be taking it easy. I'll be using my CBFM, but I'm not going to do anything crazy yet like temp, get on Clomid, etc. We're neither trying nor preventing right now. Just going to focus on the family I do have right now.
April 12th, 2009, 08:05 PM
szczepanski's Avatar nakmaster
Thats so great!!! I am waiting for my miscarriage to finish up (I just realized how horrible that sounds...but there isn't really any other way to say that is there?) and then I'll be awaiting the day AF shows so we can start trying again.

I am still on the fence about temping or not....I was barely temping when we got pregnant before...but I think it would give me something to obsess over besides phantom pregnancy symptoms, hehe.

Yayyyy for AF and everything that starts/signals for you!

Last edited by szczepanski; April 12th, 2009 at 08:13 PM.
April 12th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Rh♥nda's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am still waiting for AF to arrive myself, so I understand your excitement!
April 12th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I am so glad that AF showed for you! If you haven't already head over to the try to concive after loss board.. They are great.. and will give you the support while ttc... ttcal.. Good Luck!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
April 12th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
YAY for af! (It honestly feels so weird every time I say that.) I can understand how it's nice to have your body back to "normal." Once you're physically back to normal, it's easier to focus on the emotional part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by szczepanski View Post
I am still on the fence about temping or not....I was barely temping when we got pregnant before...but I think it would give me something to obsess over besides phantom pregnancy symptoms, hehe.
I think it gives you one more phantom pregnancy symptom, myself. = I call the phantom symptoms "pregochondria."

April 13th, 2009, 06:09 AM
megal40's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on AF! So weird to say but I know I will feel better when mine arrives. (Hopefully this week).

Good luck with the not trying but not stopping getting pregnant.

April 13th, 2009, 08:52 AM
LadyLacy's Avatar Super Mommy
congratulations...a step forward....

M/C 6wks 4days Jan09 & 4wks 5days Nov 05, 3/25/09dnc[10wks 3d]Jan/24/2010[11wks baby stopped growing at 7+ wks]
April 14th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Thanks girls. With this past pregnancy though my monitor picked up that I had O'd but temps didn't even catch it, so I wouldn't stress over temping. Plus, at the time I was only temping because my doc had asked me to. Wanted to make sure the Clomid was working I guess. Good Luck to you all!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search