Monday Moans

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Let's get all our complaints out and start off the week right!!

We have no food in the house but candy, and we don't get paid until Wednesday. I'm taking money out of the savings accounts to buy 2 days worth of food....

April 13th, 2009, 11:25 AM
LadyLacy's Avatar Super Mommy
well we can survive but we're broke only til tomrrow.

its monday at all is my complaint I can't get motivated. life generallyfeels like it sucks right now and dh and I aren't on the same page about anything....

M/C 6wks 4days Jan09 & 4wks 5days Nov 05, 3/25/09dnc[10wks 3d]Jan/24/2010[11wks baby stopped growing at 7+ wks]
April 13th, 2009, 11:33 AM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
We dont' have any food either!! Well, we do have a ton of eggs. Don't know how many days I can stand to eat them tho.
My biggest moan is dh and I aren't getting along again. UHG!! This is insane-we have always had such a good relationship but the last several weeks we have been at each other. Of course it's all his fault One week it's fine the next we have an argument. Everythings fine and then it allstarts over again.
What is going on?!?!
April 13th, 2009, 12:59 PM
LIZZYI's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I need to go food shopping also!!! . Food shopping is one of my top 5 things I hate to do.

April 13th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIZZYI View Post
Food shopping is one of my top 5 things I hate to do.
I don't mind it, except when I have no money to do it.

April 13th, 2009, 01:28 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
Pop up ads have suddenly started making noise on every site I visit, which is not good when I'm at work. Also, I still seem to have computer viruses hidden in my computer.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

April 13th, 2009, 06:05 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a ton of food, so you are all welcome to come over for a big meal... My house is so messy and I am out of town so I am not looking forward to going home tomorrow and having to clean!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 13th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm actually in a good mood today!
April 13th, 2009, 06:41 PM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh... I am going to be the whiniest whiner ever, so bear with me... I am so overwhelmed with homework that I'm on the brink of a meltdown, thinking how the heck am I going to manage grad level classes next Fall if I can't even handle two pre-reqs (not to mention possibly adding a baby into the mix). I wish more than anything I could get rid of some of my 45+ hours/week of work and commuting, but there is no way we can afford it. DH is in all likelihood going to switch teaching jobs, which means we will probably have a gap of a few months with no insurance, which means no TTC until a month before we know we'll have insurance, which makes me want to cry. Plus my mom is living with us, dh can't handle it, it drives me nuts that he's acting like a 2 year old, my mom feels horrible and is moving out even though she really can't afford it yet, AND- I think I'm PMSing. At least, I'm crying all the time and eating a lot of chocolate. But even if I'm not... who could blame me?? Rant over...

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.

Last edited by MandyRS; April 13th, 2009 at 06:51 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search