missy123

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2009, 06:54 PM
megal40's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just read your horrible tale. As if you haven't dealt with enough!

Just a note: If that doctor (or so he called himself one-grrr!) was in a hurry or annoyed with you he might not have done the procedure completely. I pray that isn't the case! Just make sure to watch your recovery closely and call if you feel like things aren't right. My hope is that you can begin to heal, physically and emotionally, and move on to a h&h pregnancy in the future.

I hope to raise my daughter to be as caring as your boys. The real hurdle was that you did it with boys!

Try to take it easy as much as you can. As you can tell, there is a lot of support here.

April 13th, 2009, 07:26 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I honestly never thought of that (with the doctor)... woah, kind of makes me nervous now.

I am taking my anti-biotics and I think my hormones are moving around because my m/s is gone but my bb's are still really sore and big. I am not really bleeding too much and cramping which is to be expected... Guess where I WONT be going for my 2 week check up?

The warning signs are heavy bleeding and a temperature correct?

Thanks for your thoughts, I know you all have been through hard journeys...

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 13th, 2009, 07:54 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
heavy bleeding and fever are warnings. More importantly is watching for your first AF. Should be 4-6wks from now. If you have none, need to make sure that the d&c was complete by having an u/s to make sure you are completely empty. Don't worry too much, your on anti-biotics, that is one good thing the dr. did right. That will help for preventing an infection right away. D&C's are so common these days, and you did go to a clinic where thats is all they do, so that would make the dr. that did yours more of an expert at this procedure. Thats about the only positive thing I can say about this dr., sadly.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search