C an't stop thinking about it

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2009, 04:02 AM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
Do you ever feel that way? I remember being so consumed that it felt like every waking moment I was thinking about my loss and my baby. I felt like I wasgoing crazy.

What about you?
April 15th, 2009, 07:03 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is how I feel right now.... I know it will get easier but right now that's all I can think of.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 15th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Yeah, I remember feeling like that. Like my loss was my only emotion, the only event in my life. Slowly other things started creeping back in.

April 15th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have felt that way before too and it still happens every once in awhile. It seems like every time someone close to me gets pregnant or has a baby it happens.
April 15th, 2009, 10:39 AM
lmunoz8517's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i have those days but they are getting to be less and less.
April 15th, 2009, 11:29 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well its been two weeks as of tomorrow for me, and it is getting better. I still think about the baby I dont have anymore, everyday, but other things have been taking up some of my thought process, like work. Its a nice brake for me, since the whole 9wks I was pregnant, all I could do was think about if I was going to m/c or not. that stress, I do not miss.
April 15th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Jenn218's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I go in spells. I was doing really well there for while. Then last month I had surgery to remove fibroids. While I was in the pre-op room all I could think about is I shouldn't be here right now I should still be pregnant because they wouldn't have been able to do the surgery if I was still pregnant. I was put on 4 weeks medical leave after the surgery and thought about it a lot then.

April 16th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Veteran
not only do i think about it all the time, i have flashbacks of the whole day surrounding the surgery. the phone call with bad test results, the emergency ultrasound, the HOURS in pre-op, the anxiety and crying, waking up after losing 3 hours of my life to an operating room full of strangers taking advantage of my vulnerable state. i remember every second, every thought, every terrified feeling. and only when i'm trying to not think about everything do the most overwhelming feelings take over. i haven't slept a full night without medication in almost a month.

so never feel like you're alone in your thoughts/feelings, even if the people around you aren't aware or aren't considerate of your circumstances.

BFP 9/4/09 - Michael John born 5/5/10
ectopic w/tube closure 3/24/09, 8w0d
2nd m/c 12/27/08, 5w2d
1st m/c 10/12/08, 4w6d

Last edited by mollysmom2008; April 16th, 2009 at 03:09 PM.
April 16th, 2009, 05:21 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mollysmom, Im so sorry you went through all of this. What a frightening experience. I can imagine how overwhelming this is for you. I hope your sleeping gets back to normal for you soon. I too, had to take sleeping pills when I had my d&c for a couple of days. Thank God for those! And your right, your not alone in your thoughts, were right here with you in all of them.
April 17th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Krissy08's Avatar Veteran
I remember a time when it was a constant thought, day and night. Whenever I see children and families I would think about it more. These days all I think about is when we will have one again. We plan to start trying after our wedding next year!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search