May i join?

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2009, 05:28 AM
Veteran
Just found out yesterday that i will be loosing my third lo.
its not growing - i did post the full story in the november ddc and pregnancy after a loss-
Iam numb, i wish i was really feeling anything, but just now i am not...
Is this normal?
Thanks girls.Bine
April 17th, 2009, 06:01 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Rhyssa, Im so sorry you are going through this. A very warm welcome to you, although I wish you were not here at all. I was in the Nov DDC as well, and you have another one here from our DDC, Missy. What you are feeling is normal at this point. The Dr. has not made the final call yet. Until then, you cannot start the greiving process fully. We are here for you to vent, cry and know that you are not alone. Missy and I were on the same roller coaster just a short time ago as well, as well as all the lovely women on this board. Please come back when you are ready, we will be here for you. So sorry for your loss hun........
April 17th, 2009, 09:49 AM
megal40's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi- I am glad to see you posting here. I replied to you in the Pregnancy after loss board. Sorry to have to say welcome. Take care of yourself.

April 17th, 2009, 02:13 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for your loss honey. I was in your DDC also. I felt the numbness for the first 24 hours, now it has changed to greif. Honey, I am so sorry you are going through this and we are here for you.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 17th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh no. Oh honey I'm so sorry. That's so unfair.

As for the numbness...I'd feel it on and off for the first couple of weeks. I felt like a zombie for a while.

If you'd like your angels added to our memorial list, please just add your information to the sticky.

April 17th, 2009, 05:18 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
I'm so sad for you. It just doesn't get easier and it doesn't seem fair does it?!
Have you talked to your DR about why you have lost 3? Were they in a row.
HUGS
April 17th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Veteran
Yes, this is my third loss in a row.
What i do not understand is how calm iam today. I took my son to the park and there was a very pregnant Lady there, i thought to myself should i not be upset about knowing i will not get there myself? I felt nothing.....
is this ok?
April 17th, 2009, 07:03 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry, honey

I think both feeling numb and overwhelmed with emotion are normal, as well as everything in between. When you are ready to grieve, you will. We'll be here for you

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
April 17th, 2009, 08:35 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yes, this is normal to feel so numb. I was numb as well when I knew the baby was still inside me. Even though I knew the heart had stopped beating, I still sat in the rocker the night before and rocked my baby one last time. I was so out of it that day. I only had to wait one day though for the d&c, and when I woke up from surgery, thats when it hit me like a brick all at once. You are about to encounter many different feelings and emotions, so please know that we are here for you.....
April 20th, 2009, 12:14 AM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry for your loss... I hate seeing new people join the board. No one should have to go through this. I also was expecting a November baby, and should have been hitting the "safe" mark and beginning my second trimester right now. You will feel different emotions on different days- just be patient with yourself and never berate yourself for what you feel or don't feel. You need a lot of love right now.

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search