Weekend Plans?

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2009, 06:39 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
So what's going on in your part of the world? Are you planning to get out of the house this weekend?

The weather is suppose to be beautiful and I can't wait. I don't really have any plans-except work on Sat. Maybe i'll go buy some flowers and plant them. My yard is getting pretty gloomy-think I need to add some color.
April 17th, 2009, 07:55 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am working in Wisconsin on Friday and Saturday. Flying home on Sunday. BF and I are going to go to the mall and buy a dress for the play in NYC that we are going to on Tuesday then going out to dinner. We will see if the boys join us or not.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 17th, 2009, 09:42 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sheila, sounds like a plan to me. I want to plant my vegtable garden this Sunday. Should be a beautiful day.

Missy, wow, sounds like a wonderful evening for you. A nice new dress and possibly your boys too. Im impressed they may want to go to a play! If not, a nice romantic dinner never hurt anyone.

Im going back to Galena on Saturday, just for the day. Im purchasing a mobile home in a vacation park. I kind of grew up in this park , every summer, every weekend. Now Im finally going to have a place there myself for my kids to enjoy. This is something Ive wanted all of my adult life and my first husband, would not stand for it! Soooooo, now Im doing what I want, and my new DH loves it there. Were excited about this. Hoping to "baptize" the new place and maybe bring our own lo there when were lucky enought to have one.
April 18th, 2009, 01:42 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof4lopez View Post
Im going back to Galena on Saturday, just for the day. Im purchasing a mobile home in a vacation park. I kind of grew up in this park , every summer, every weekend. Now Im finally going to have a place there myself for my kids to enjoy. This is something Ive wanted all of my adult life and my first husband, would not stand for it! Soooooo, now Im doing what I want, and my new DH loves it there. Were excited about this. Hoping to "baptize" the new place and maybe bring our own lo there when were lucky enought to have one.
Congrats! That sounds awesome!

I have a boring weekend, just working and studying for my quickly approaching finals...ahhh!!!

April 18th, 2009, 01:42 PM
The boys aren't going to the play with us, I was talking about out to dinner tomorrow. I got tickets to the play for my birthday a month ago and we have been planning this.

Cool on the mobile home! I am glad that you are able to fulfill your dreams, I never understood why anyone would hold someone back from what they really want. To me, I would just hold resentments. Remember, we are going to have more - you were the one that told me so

Shiela, do you garden a lot? Plants and I have never mixed well, for some reason they don't like me much. I hope you had fun!

CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett

April 18th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I am SO JEALOUS of you ladies with pretty weather. We got at least 12 inches of snow in the last day. DH and I were going to go on a date today but the roads are bad enough that we've considered ourselves snowed in.

So I'm making chocolate chip cookies today.

April 18th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Chocolate Chip cookies are good too! I am sorry for your snow this time of year.

April 18th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
yeah, well, even though we've still got flurries, the snow on the railing of the porch is dripping too. So if the sun would come out, then it'd melt pretty quickly. And I AM in Denver after all....*sigh*

I'm so ready for summer though.

April 18th, 2009, 08:26 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sheila - I would love to see your garden...please post pics when you plant the flowers

Missy - What play are you going to see? Have fun!

Momof4 - Congratulations on your vacation home! That's wonderful

Amy - Good luck on your finals!

Brittanie - Yum! I hope the weather clears up for you soon.

Today was my nephew's first birthday party, so a bunch of family got together. I don't have any plans for tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
April 18th, 2009, 09:55 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I am supposed to go to a charity walk and then have lunch with my sister, but I am currently experiencing a major depressive episode and I'm not up for anything that ambitious, especially not at 8AM. I think I will call her in the morning and see if I can skip the charity walk and just do lunch instead. Then I'm calling my psychiatrist and having him change my meds.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

April 18th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Rebecca, Im sorry your weekend started this way. Hopefully your Sunday will be bright. Im thinking of you.
April 19th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Rebecca, what meds are you taking? I put myself back on Welbutrin early last week. I am trying so hard to fight from being depressed so I understand what you are going through.

I have been fortunate to have had to travel for work a lot this past week so I didn't have the option to stay in bed and be depressed (which is really what I wanted to do).

(((Hugs))) let us know how things are, and how your Doctors appt goes.

April 19th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I did a little yard work yesterday then went to the gym. Today, I went and picked some strawberries with a friend and now I'm not doing much of anything. My windows are open though which is nice! It's gorgeous here!
April 19th, 2009, 07:10 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I am taking Lithium, Seroquel, and Lexapro for bipolar disorder. It's severe enough that I have to take the meds while pregnant, but fortunately they are pretty safe.

I got a hold of my shrink, and he put the meds back to the way they were, so I should be back to normal soon.

I had lunch with my sister today, and then took an awesome, nap, so my weekend ended up fun after all.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

April 19th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Im glad your weekend endend on a positive note
April 19th, 2009, 08:51 PM
I am glad your weekend ended up good Rebecca!

We had a good day today. I flew home this morning, went and got my nails done. Came home and checked JM. Started crying and layed in bed. BF came over and got me out of bed and we went to the mall and walked around. Bought some new makeup (Love the New Hello Kitty Mac)... Went to a steak house for dinner. Came home and snuggled together... Showed the boys where we are going on our big vacation this summer. BF went home, snuggled with my youngest and talked about vacation and what we want to do and now I am back here.

The play I am going to see is Avenue Q in NYC on Broadway. We are taking the train in on Tuesday am and going to walk around the city then go to the play. Another busy week so that is good.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search