My due date...

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2009, 09:41 AM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Was supposed to be on Friday, the 24th.
All I want to do is curl up on my couch clutching to the giraffe my sister bought for the baby and bawl my eyes out.
I dont know how to do this. All I cna think is about what should be right now, and whats missing.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
April 22nd, 2009, 10:04 AM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
Sweetie, if that's what you need to do then by all means let yourself. You have every right and deserve to grieve for your angel.
I spent my due date on the beach watching the sunset. It was exactly what I needed.

Maybe you could go out do something as a way to remember your angel. Many of the ladies have let birthday balloons go--to float up to the heavens for their LO. Others have planted flowers or a tree. Some have gone some place special. What ever you do I'm sure you'll find a way to remember you baby.
April 22nd, 2009, 10:36 AM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
We are going to take the boat to the lake on Saturday since that is what I love to do.

I guess I just dont want to look like an idiot by letting go of all my emotions. I am always thinking its best to keep them in and dont show what I'm truly feeling.

Not so smart this time I think

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
April 22nd, 2009, 01:11 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Katie, I hope Friday turns into a special day for you and DH. I cant imagine the pain/anxiety you must be feeling at this point. Your in my thoughts..........
April 22nd, 2009, 03:56 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Katie, my heart aches for you. Please let yourself feel whatever you need to. Thinking of you. *HUGS*

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
April 22nd, 2009, 09:36 PM
lmunoz8517's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry. . . .I wish I could say something to make you feel better. If you do decide to release a balloon, let me know and I will release one too!
April 23rd, 2009, 03:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thinking of you.

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
April 23rd, 2009, 06:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry sweetie. My due date was hard but I let out a huge sigh of relief when it was over. I could stop counting down to it and just be done with that date if that makes sense. I hope you have a relaxing weekend.
April 23rd, 2009, 09:01 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I will be thinking about you this weekend. Take sometime for yourself, for whatever you need to do.

April 23rd, 2009, 11:18 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I agree with the other girls, do what you need to. Cora's birthday is coming up, and I keep telling myself that same thing. Let yourself feel it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search