I'm back!

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2009, 03:56 AM
NavyBrat88
I used to be on here by the sn of FutureMama1Day.

I'm Amee (20). My SO, Jason is (23). Impatiently waiting for his arrival home!

Well I'm starting over here, a lot has changed about my situation. I broke up with the man I had the 2 losses with, and it was the 2nd hardest thing I have had to do, but I couldnt take it anymore. I was just not getting any support from him from my last loss.

Avery was due 4-21-08 and I lost her on 7-3-07.
Memphis was due 8-2-09 and I lost him 12-21-08.

With Avery I didn't even know I was pregnant so it didn't really hit me that hard. But I knew I was pregnant with Memphis, and from the beginning my ex gave me no support what so ever. And even when I lost him, I got nothing. We weren't trying when I found out I was pregnant either, so that maybe what caused such the cold behavior, I don't know and never will.

But anyways, my little Avery would be 1 years old, 4 days ago. And it really does break my heart. When I noticed what the date was it hit me like a ton of bricks. I try and not think about my losses because it throws me into such a deep depression, but occasionally I will think about them. I talk about Memphis more because I knew I was pregnant with him.

I now have a new SO who is extremely supportive of me and knows about my losses and let me cry on his shoulder (through the phone) when things just got to hard after me and my ex broke up. My ex had said very nasty things to me including maybe I can trick my new SO to get me pregnant. All I said was as i recall you got me pregnant on your accord.
But anyways, the reason it was through the phone is he is stationed in Ft Stewart, GA. And I am currently stuck in IL waiting for him to return home. Which should be in 30 days. We have been best friends for 8 years, so it just seemed natural.

I hope things work out.

I look forward to getting to know you ladies again.
April 25th, 2009, 07:32 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can relate to your losses, and Im so sorry you have had to go through this on your own. Welcome back here, and hopefully your new life will begin now. I wish you the best of luck with your new bf and someday soon that you will hold a lo.

Im Lori and this is my second loss this year too. I had one in Jan, only 4wks. I had a m/c on Apr 2, was 9.5wks, this one shook my world. The group of ladies here are wonderful and without them, dont know where Id be.
April 25th, 2009, 08:21 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back, Amee! I haven't gotten to my angel's EDD yet, but I can imagine how hard that must have been. *HUGS*

I'm glad that you were able to move on from the relationship with your ex and find someone worth your time! How exciting that you only have a month until he comes home

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.

Last edited by ..Penelope..; April 27th, 2009 at 11:43 AM.
April 27th, 2009, 06:27 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome. I am so sorry for your losses. It must have been so much harder without the support of your SO at the time. You have so much courage to stand up for yourself and end that relationship. Your story is so sad and brought tears to my eyes. I have no idea how anyone could be so cold. Even if they don't understand your pain, why he could have said such awful things to you is beyond me. I am glad you are here, this is a great group of girls here and I wouldn't know what to do without them.

My name is Missy. I am old (40) but not giving up on my dream of one more beautiful baby someday.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search