OMG how could he. . . need to vent

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2009, 05:01 PM
lmunoz8517's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok I am so mad at my brother right now, my blood pressure is probably so high its dangerous. figured I could type it out and things would be better. So here goes:

Me and dh live directly across the street from my dad and brother (who is 19). My dad has a 3 bedroom and only needs 2 and we have a 2 bedroom and need 3 so we decided to basically swap houses. So we started moving stuff over there. I had a bag in the hallway full with 10 mens right guard deoderant, shave gel, razors,zantac, toothpaste, and other misc items. It was at least $50 of hygiene items. I sat it in the hallway cause my niece who was over needed something and didnt get back to it last night. So this morning I walked over there to get it and put it up in the bathroom cabinets and it was gone. I searched every room in both house besides my brothers thinking I had lost my mind and blaming pregnancy brain. I finally went in my brother room and found the whole bag stuffed into a duffle bag and hidden under his desk. I got furious about it but just took it and left everything like it was. then he got home from work and I told him I had left a bag with all that stuff in it and ask if he had seen it. He said he saw it in the hallway last night but not since then. I asked him if he had any idea where it went and he said no. So I am mad the he stole from me but then he straight up lied to my face about it. My dad is acting like it is no big deal. Now I am scared to bring stuff over there because I do not want to leave anything valuable there while I am here. If he would still $50 of bath and hygine stuff I can only imagine if my collectables were over there. What do I say? How do I even look at him cause I really wanna call the cops for theft and teach him a lesson but I dont wanna be imature about it either. Should I just let it go? It also worries me because we have a deep freeze outside with about $400 of meat in it. I would never notice if he came and took a pound of hamburger there or steaks here or whatnot cause I buy in bulk. I guess what gets me is that if he asked for it I would of given it to him but he didnt he just took it and lied about it. . . . Ok I am gonna stop typing now I think maybe this helped lower my anger and get my bp back where it should be. Thanks for listening to me vent!
May 1st, 2009, 03:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
WOW - I can't believe he lied about it! To take it is one thing - you'd think being caught out with you asking if he'd seen it, he could have easily made up a white lie and said oh yeah, sorry thought it was my bag, didn't look in it etc etc...??!?!?!? I'm just amazed to be honest that he'd take it in the first place... You caught him out - I'd just tell him you know he took it and that he'd better keep his hands off your stuff! As for your dad thinking it's no big deal, 'maybe' he considers it's nothing huge because he just took toiletries, but in fact it IS a big deal because it's the principal of it!!!

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
May 2nd, 2009, 02:48 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
Lauren I am so sorry you have to feel that way! I have to say.. I would feel the same way. How can you trust someone, your supposed too... after they steal from you?

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search