Two for Tuesday, one about your loss, one about you

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
1. Have you done anything special to memorialize your angel(s)?

2. Do you work out?

May 12th, 2009, 10:17 AM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
1. I got a tattoo - Ethan's first initial and some flowers. Next month the hospital is holding a memorial service for all of the babies who died this year.

2. Yes, I have a personal trainer, I work out 3 times a week.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

May 12th, 2009, 10:51 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
1. Not really, I would like too, though.
2. I try to do something everyday, but sometimes I lack the motivation

May 12th, 2009, 12:46 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just little things that feel special to me.

Not officially, but I walk alot.

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
May 12th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. No
2. Yes I do! I try to work out at least 4-5 times a week. Gotta get in shape for homecoming and pregnancy!
May 12th, 2009, 02:18 PM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
1. Have you done anything special to memorialize your angel(s)?I have a shelf with a bunch of angels and a teddy bear with angel wings that wears the bracelet that has his name on it

2. Do you work out?I'm in the process of starting...We have a weight lifting bench a treadmill and one of those ab rollers and I am trying to get to a point where I know Angelica is going to be asleep for an hour or so...we jsut haven't gotten on a tight schedule yet

DSD:S 12
DSS:T 7
DD: A 6 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

Getting Married 6/11/16!!!

May 12th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
1. Cora has a shelf with a picture and everything.

2. I've been working out on my Wii Fit every morning.

May 12th, 2009, 04:52 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I forgot to add that Ethan has a corner of our mantle - it has a framed picture of him and it's where I light his special memorial candles on Shabbat.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

May 12th, 2009, 08:25 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a trinket box on my night stand, on DH's side of the bed. Im still not ready to look in it, it has been almost 7wks since my loss, and I still cannot look at the ultra sound picture or the i.d. bracelet from that u/s and the dried up wish-bone that never got wished on. I hope one day soon I can look at it again.

I used to work out like a mad man, but for the last 1yr or so, I have had no desire. Partly due to my new DH. I used to work out first thing in the am, at around 7am for a full hour of treadmill and weights. Now I like to DTD instead!! I do not burn nearly as many calories doing this, but it is alot more fun!!
momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

May 13th, 2009, 06:24 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
May 13th, 2009, 07:54 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ok, so you got me to address this, as much as I did not want to interupt my morning schedule, I finally got back on the treadmill this morning and wheights! Still had a little time to even DTD, , NOW IM OFFICIALLY EXAUSTED! Have been eating like a horse today, all those calories I lost, are back in my stomache!
momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

May 13th, 2009, 08:23 PM
FruitLoopLace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FruitLoopLace Send a message via Yahoo to FruitLoopLace
I named my lossed one Lavender. I will be buying a candle with the sent of Lavendar, and I would like to have just a little something with the name inbrodered on it, just for me.

I have started to work out, I cant seem to get my mind off this pregnancy I wish would just hurry up and M/C since I know it will, it seems to take up my mind and heart if I dont keep moving, or sleeping.

Thank You Ashypoo03 for my Beautiful Siggy
May 13th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Veteran
1. We haven't done anything since it is just so fresh still.
2. The Dr. had me on rest because of bleeding I had since week 7 so we hadn't been going to the gym, but I think we'll start back up next week. We're waiting for the majority of the m/c to finish first. Take this whole week to grieve and just be together.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search