scared,but ready

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 18th, 2009, 04:38 PM
FruitLoopLace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FruitLoopLace Send a message via Yahoo to FruitLoopLace
I am being very TMI here. I assume that is okay. I decied DH has waited long enough for me to start to M/C, and just thought is would help move things along if it was meant to be. We DTD today.I physically actually needed to be needed and loved. I was still feeling pretty numb through it, but somewhere deep down, I know it helped. So I called the doctor and left a message to ask for one more scan and pills if there isnt anything there because mentally I am THROUGH with waiting.
Well, I started to pink today when I wiped after I had a bowl movement and starting to slightly cramp. I feel bad that I am excited to get this OVER, because i want to be able to actually cry GOODBYE not whats to come. I am actually doing better the last couple days, just waiting. I am actually thinking I got so angery and cried so much for the first days, that I am to tired and done to have any left. My DH now knows about the flowers I bought for Lavender I said I bought for me. I told him I tooka picture of the flowers and posted it here by her name and will be keeping them somewhere when they dry out. He walked over and smelled them and was appriciating what I did. He is a good man. I just have a hard time excepting his love when I am hurt. My first reaction to anything when I hurt is anger. I never think things through ,I think it is part of being ADHD. I hope this is it,could it be it or just that I had sex? please let me knowyour thoughts. Thanks for readin like always

Thank You Ashypoo03 for my Beautiful Siggy
May 18th, 2009, 06:02 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I don't know anything about miscarriages, having delivered my son stillborn, but I just wanted to say that I'm glad that you shared an intimate moment with your husband. I had to wait four long weeks because I had complications, but when I finally did have sex with DH it was really healing. I was expecting it to be sad, because sex is how we got my son obviously, but it wasn't sad at all. It was wonderful to be close to him like that again.

I think you were wise to tell your doctor you were done waiting (if this isn't it). I think you will progress in your grieving once it is over and done with.

Good luck, I have my fingers crossed.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

May 18th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Veteran
My micarriage was a nightmare from he**. This is how mine started so your body could be getting ready, everytime i dtd i would somewhat spot red. then about a week later on a monday night i had the brown spotting with cramps then full red on thuesday passed it wednessday night. If you can pass the baby then i would go back to the doctor and get something to take or have a d and c.

Brandon-edd Jan,1,2010. Grew his wings on May 5.2009
May 18th, 2009, 08:43 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im not sure about how long it could take now. I had a natural m/c ten years ago and It lasted several weeks, and I ended up with an emergency d&c anyway, altough my babys sac was measuring over 10wks though, so we think that is why. I would still call your dr and get the pills or d&c as you just need to start healing, soon. I cant bare to see this drag on for you, you deserve this pain to go away.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

May 19th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
We confirmed Cora was gone about 2 in the afternoon, and I couldn't get into be induced until 7am the next morning. That 15 hours was h*ll, and I was even asleep for a good portion of them. I can't imagine having to wait weeks.

Don't feel bad for wanting the wait to be over. You're stuck in limbo right now, not really able to grieve. Having it over means you can move forward instead of being stuck, and that is a relief.

I hope this is it for you, although with my first two pregnancies I spotted after DTD every time during the first trimester. You could always at at least call your doctor.

May 19th, 2009, 09:56 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a D&C, so I'm not sure if what you're experiencing is the beginning of the miscarriage process. Are you planning on calling your doctor? Please KUP. I understand wanting the physical part to be over, and I hope that it is as quick and painless as possible for you.

I had a hard time with sex for a long time after we lost Autumn. I never really talked about it with DB, but I know that he sensed it. I'm so glad that we worked through it.

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.

Last edited by ..Penelope..; May 19th, 2009 at 10:02 AM.
May 19th, 2009, 11:59 AM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
I waited 2 weeks to m/c naturally. It's very scarey and hard waiting. I remember just wanting it to be over, but sad and guilty wishing it was over. I felt anger at everyone for a while, even DH. It's normal to feel a full range of emotions. It felt better just to let it out.
May 19th, 2009, 03:03 PM
LIZZYI's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry for your loss. I m/c naturally at 7 weeks. It started off with brown spotting and took about a week to turn into heavy bleeding with clotting. On the second day of the heavy bleeding I passed my angel. I then continued to bleed for about 2 weeks. If you have any questions just let me know.

May 19th, 2009, 03:08 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIZZYI View Post
I am so sorry for your loss. I m/c naturally at 7 weeks. It started off with brown spotting and took about a week to turn into heavy bleeding with clotting. On the second day of the heavy bleeding I passed my angel. I then continued to bleed for about 2 weeks. If you have any questions just let me know.
That is very similar to my first 2 miscarriages.

Also, sending you some

May 20th, 2009, 08:59 AM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
I'm hoping and praying that this is really going to happen for you. I couldn't imagine having to wait it out, not knowing when anything was going to happen. I wouldn't feel bad about being excited tofinally move on and forward. All the waiting just makes you feel like you're life is on hold. Never knowing when you can move on to the grieving.

Read more: scared,but ready - JustMommies Message Boards - http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f4...#ixzz0G3itnxNU (scared,but ready)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search